• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Domain hosting

Hello, I'm looking for a free host for a friend who just registered a domainname. Banners are fine, space about 10+mb, browser uploads, online html-editor=a must since we'll sometimes work with the site on my pc. She won't use my paid host since she doesn't have a credit card. I have tried...
  2. M

Problem!!

Hi, I registered a domainname with this company a while ago and also used their hosting service. They turned out to be the host from hell so I left. Time went by and now I'm looking for a host and I'm thinking, okay, maybe I'll use my domainname and get a new host. Found one that I like and...
  3. M

Is this okay?

What are the rules here? Is it okay to recommend hosts and link to them or vice versa: tell people about bad hosting expreriences? Or are you supposed to just, like wait for a question...? Stupid question, I know, I just don't want to spam or anything...
  4. M

A question for gcities.com

Hello, When you replied to my previous message concerning sphosting I saw you URL and decided to check it out. It looked great so I read the TOS. Only sites in English allowed!! Why? I've been looking so long for an ad-free host for my friendly little Swedish site...:) It's only 5MB, only jpgs...
  5. M

Sphosting

Hi, I just heard about http://www.sphosting.com and I'd like to know if anybody here is hosted with them. They offer a lot for free with no ads, and I'm wondering where's the catch...? Anyone...?
Back