• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

Need free reseller hosting

You can have a look at our plans at iPost2Host. We have a large & active community, and I would like to see you there. There is currently a promotion here in FWS, and we are giving 10IP2H$ to everyone who comes from here to start their hosting. Our reseller plans: Space: 500mb-5gb (expandable...
  2. L

Summer + iPost2Host.com = Free hosting!

Summer has come in iPost2Host.com, and we are going to chill you out! Post on the thread for the Freewebspace.net users, and get 10IP2H$ just for doing 1 post! Our services have: i) Shared hosting by posting ii) Reseller hosting by posting iii) Domain name registration by posting iv) Plan...
  3. L

Request Host for WordPress Blog

Still need hosting? We at iP2H are in bussiness since 2006, and we will be glad to see you there! Plan 1: 100mb space 1gb bandwidth cpanel/fantastico 1x all cPanel features 1IP2H$/month (That's right, one post per month!) + a free you.ir8.ca subdomain. + Free support on the forums Need more...
  4. L

[request]Small Hosting

If you can post a little per month, iPost2Host will be more than happy to host you! Plan 3: 500mb space 5gb bandwidth cPanel/fantastico 15x all cPanel features 6IP2H$/month (that's 6 posts per month ONLY!) So? Will I see you on IP2H forums?
  5. L

Need WHM reseller

Are you still interested? Do you mind creating 10 nonspam posts per month? If you can post, I can offer you this: Reseller 1: 500mb space 5gb bandwidth cPanel/Fantastico WHM for your reseller needs! 10IP2H$/month Free support on our forums. Visit us and I will be happy to see you there!
  6. L

Post to Host hosting

I can't provide that much for webspace, but I can do this: You can get a domain name for 200IP2H$ per year (that's 200 posts, or 100 threads, or a combination of those two). That's normal "price". If you really need it, I can give you 50IP2H$ and you'll have to get the other 150IP2H$ (for the...
  7. L

Forum hosting please.. phpBB3

I can give you 500mb space, 5gb bandwidth and 15 of each cPanel features. Can you try posting 6 post (or 3 threads, or a combination of those two )per month? Or you can post as much as you can, (for example make 60 posts, or 30 threads, or a combination of those two), in order to have your...
  8. L

Need Hosting

Hey! :) Are you willing to post in order to keep your hosting account? I'm willing to give you the first month for free, and then I would expect from you to do 10 posts monthly. (It will be easy, our forums are kinda busy) Plan 4: Space: 1gb (1000mb) Bandwidth: 10gb cPanel/Fantastico...
  9. L

Free Hosting Request, Cpanel is Preferable, No Ads/No Posting

I can give you this: 500mb space 5gb transfer cPanel and 15 of each features Fantastico Normaly 6IP2H$/month (That's 6 posts, or 3 threads or a combination of those two) PM me here after registering at iPost2Host forums and I'll give you 12IP2H$ (that's 2 months completely free hosting, no...
  10. L

Need Reseller

One of these flysta.com plans will be exactly what you need! Plan |Reseller 1 |Reseller 2 Disk Space |5GB |10GB Bandwidth |50GB |100GB cPanel |With WHM |With WHM Fantastico |Yes |Yes Accounts |Unlimited |Unlimited Other features |Unlimited |Unlimited Price | | Monthly: |8 CAD |12 CAD or |$7.97...
  11. L

Free host for tutorial website

Tutorials site? It sounds nice. Anyway, I can offer you 250mb space with 2.5gb bandwidth, for only 3IP2H$/month (See my sig on how much is this), but since you are doing this for tutorials etc, I will link you from our forum/site, and give you 20IP2H$ to start as soon as possible. PM me here...
  12. L

Free Cpanel Hosting Re

We don't ask you to place ads. We only ask you to post a few post/threads per month. Can you do this? 250mb space and 2.5gb monthly bandwidth with cPanel/Fantastico and 5 of all the other cPanel features. That's my offer for 3IP2H$! 1 post = 1IP2H$ 1 thread = 2IP2H$ Will you join us?
  13. L

Free Reseller Hosting

Yeap... cPanel/Fantastico/WHM etc.
  14. L

Need hosting

If you are willing to make 10 posts per month or 5 threads per month, or a combination of them, I can offer you this: Plan |4 Space |1000mb (1gb) Bandwidth |10gb MySQL/PHP |Yes cPanel/fantastico |Unlimited features Custom Error Pages |Yes Frontpage Extensions |Yes Ads |No! Support |Free at the...
  15. L

Looking for a...

freehostia does not provide cPanel hosting. They have another control panel software, and they limit the mySQL databases at 5mb per account. That kinda sucks. If this is not a problem for you, then go for freehostia.
  16. L

Looking for a...

So you went with "webmaster-networks.com"? or are you still looking? If you're willing to post, we have various plans, starting at 1IP2H$/month (that's 1 simple post per month) And if you register now, you will be able to earn 10IP2H$ for just introducing yourself, and have your site running...
  17. L

Free Reseller Hosting

That's right, you just need to post. No profits share, no ads. A link (like: Powered by iPost2Host.com) will be appreciated on your homepage or your "contact us" page, but it is not required.
  18. L

flysta.com hosting discounts! 25% off!

no, flysta.com owns ipost2host.com Why are you asking?
  19. L

Free Reseller Hosting

pugboy, are you interested in starting with a smaller plan, and when you company starts selling enough, move to a paid plan with more space/bandwidth? If yes, start posting at iPost2Host forums for 5gb space 50gb bandwidth (that's 50 posts, or 25 threads, or any compination of those two), and...
  20. L

Free reseller? will pay back..

If you are okay with posting for a while, and then moving to a paid plan, check out our free shared/reseller hosting services at iPost2Host You can have 500mb to 5gb space, and 5gb to 50gb bandwidth, by posting. (~10-50 posts/month) Check us out, and if you need any support/help you can find...
Back