• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Free cPanel webhosting! No Forced Ads/PHP/MySQL/Perl/CGI/FTP! Up to 10000MB/100000MB!

Yes I understand.... you wanna take a look at my site?? http://www.gold-dragon.net
  2. A

Free cPanel webhosting! No Forced Ads/PHP/MySQL/Perl/CGI/FTP! Up to 10000MB/100000MB!

Yay... that means i can host movie files that i have made personally?? Like showing of character designs and such??
  3. A

VespaCious.com gives away AGAIN 5 FREE ACCOUNTS!

nah thats cool.. I just missed it lol
  4. A

ahh i didnt see that sorry...
  5. A

Vespacious I would like a free account... my website is.. http://www.gold-dragon.net... EMAIL: maxidragon@ffextreme.com Thank you
  6. A

Lifelesshost I have a question. Right now my site is small so I probably wont use up that much space, but what if later I need more space, can I request it, or no? Also, you said no movie and sound files. Well i dont plan on doing anything illegal, but I'm making have kind of a hobby/school...
  7. A

Free Hosting With 1 Gig Space

HMM didnt get it.. my email thing is kinda screwy.. sopmetimes i dont get emails.... would u mind sending it to my alternate email address... maxidragonz@yahoo.com thanks
  8. A

aight np.... now i just have to sit back and wait... anyidea how long it will take??? The weekend maybe??
  9. A

So does this mean i will have to wait longer for my account activation?? just wondering...
  10. A

the domain i signed up with is istaroeru.uni.cc...... Iuno maybe it didnt create it.... my name is Simeon Henry.... hope that hepls lol email address is maxidragon@ffextreme.com
  11. A

ok coolio... Im still waiting for my confirmation email tho... lol *taps fingers and waits*
  12. A

I have a request. I signd up, but now i wanna change my domain name.. Is that possible, or would I have to sign up again. My domain is istaroeru.uni.cc.... I wanna change it to.. something else
  13. A

I hope u guys dont overload his servers with huge files and illegal apps...
  14. A

New Free Web Hosting- Fully Featured!!!!!

Not right away...... I have to get them working first. But If you don't want ads (popups) on your site, you can pay for your hosting ($2.50/month, or $30/year) to have them removed. You can also pay if you don't have enough visits. Thank You
  15. A

New Free Web Hosting- Fully Featured!!!!!

Hello all. My New Web Hosting service is now open, and its free!!!!!! Of course there are a FEW requirements...... But check it out. Hosting Plan: 100 MB Space 1 GB Bandwidth FTP CGI PHP SSI MYSQL PHPMYADMIN EMAIL ONLINE CONTROL PANEL SUBDOMAIN OR DOMAIN Requirements...
  16. A

Problems with JS cookie- Can someone help?

Can some one help me please. I am using this JS cookie that is supposed to display popup ads to visitors once every set minutes. It works kinda. The problem is if you visit the page again, before the set minutes are up, say 5 minutes, the cookie will reset, and the popups will not show...
  17. A

Free Hosting

Am I in?
  18. A

Free Hosting

Ok I just sent an email to you. Thanks for your time.
  19. A

Free hosting!

OK I just sent you an email *keeping my fingers crossed* Thanks for your time by the way!
Back