• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. trev

Need Server Help!

Hay i have a VPS to try and run a proxy site but i need some help installing GCC so i can complie appache im a bit of a noob when it comes to linux admin i can do a bit but nothing like this. The server is running Debian if anyone can help please pm me or reply. Thanks Trev
  2. trev

Best SSH Client

What is the best SSH client that is free for windows and easy to use. Im used one before but cant remember which one. Im new to SSH and i would like one with a build in SFTP client. Thanks Trev
  3. trev

Small VPS

Im looking for the following: <1Gb Disk Space 80Gb Transpher PHP This is all i need im not worried about SQL control panel or server type, athough it must be capable of and allow the running of a Proxy site. We get around 6K unique a month and 6Million page veiws a month a previous host...
  4. trev

Stable Host?

Im looking for the following: <1Gb Disk Space 80Gb Transpher PHP This is all i need im not worried about SQL control panel or server type, athough it must be capable of and allow the running of a Proxy site. We get around 6K unique a month and 6Million page veiws a month a previous host...
  5. trev

Selling or Posible Parnership

OK i have a proxy site sat on one of my free hosting accounts and today i found its draining all my bandwith taking 1395 Unique hits on 7 days last month 2364 in 12 days the reason my stats arnt any higher is that by the 12th day all my bandwith has gone. With over a million page veiws a month...
  6. trev

Black List

Hay i remember a while back people were talking about making a database with a black list of people that abuse hosting and spammers, known IP address Host names and domains could be used to help cut down the number of spamers allowed to sign up wasting host's time? Did this ever come off or...
  7. trev

Billing System For A Gaming Site.

Hay everyone i've bein looking at a few posts on how to start a hosting company and you're opinions on Billing systems. I am looking to install a billing system for a gameserver host i need to be able to place the billing system into one of my exisitng pages so im murges in with the theame if...
  8. trev

PHP Help

Hay im trying to put the following form into a php page but everytime i do it screws up and looks like this -> http://masamune-gaming.com/applying.php <form action="<?= $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] ?>" method="post"> <tr> <td colspan="3"><p align="center">&nbsp;</p> <p...
  9. trev

Transfering WebSites

Im not shure if this is in the right section so sorry if it isnt. Whats the easyest and quickest way to transpher a website from one webhost to anouther without getting in contact with the host provider?
  10. trev

Free Text Link Exchange

Please PM me or reply here if you would like to exchange free text links for you're websites. I can place you're text link on two of my sites, http://www.games-arcade.info and http://www.foxyproxy.info. Both sites have low traffic but this offer is free.
  11. trev

600 Free Flash Games Site

http://www.games-arcade.info plethora of flash games all with high scores around 600 flash games actualy all free and ready to be played.
  12. trev

How viable would free shoucast hosting be?

It's just a though but i see a alot of people on forums always asking for free shoutcast hosts, but too my knowledge there only ever realy given out as a one off i am yet to come accross a free shoutcast hosting service. So could a free shoutcast hosting service ever work? I mean i know they...
  13. trev

Hosting Apprentice for hire.

Hay everyone i've bein trying to get into a hosting comanpy to try and get some more experiance under my belt before i try running my own hosting company again. I'm looking for preferably a support job i know a fair bit of php i can use WHM and cPanel but need to learn more about plesk and other...
  14. trev

Need Good Quality Hosting

Hi im looking as getting some good quality hosting so if you're compnay hasn't bein around for more than a year please don't bother replying im only interested in quality mature companys that i can rely on. Requirments: PHP 4 MySQL Linux OS cPanel ~500mb of space ~1Gb of Bandwith unlimited...
  15. trev

Free Script Installing

For A Limited Time Only For the whole of april Project Phantom will install any PHP script onto you're website completely for free. No hidden charges 100% free service and lifetime support as a customer. We can install the following: Mambo IPB Modifications (All Vertions) vB Modifications (All...
  16. trev

Looking For Employment

Hello I’m looking at gathering some more advanced experience in the web hosting business. I am offering my service free of charge to help anyone out who would be willing to have me work for them. I have good people skills I ran my own web hosting company for 4 months before my host ran out of...
  17. trev

1000Gb Resseler i Don't Think

Think maybe someones got there site wrong You're telling me i can get 2 TerraBytes Nearly for $14.95 Hrm fix you're site. http://www.hostingltd.net/reseller/
  18. trev

VB Licensce In Exchange for Domain

Would anyone give me a VB licensce in echange for sr71Hosting.com the domain is registered untill October this year? -Trev
  19. trev

1Gb Fast Reliable Web Hosting

I am looking for the following: 1Gb Disk Space 2-3Gb Bandwith Unlimited Features (or as many as posible) php Mysql cpanel reliable service no forum posting or registration No forced adds FTP ability to upgrade I have 4 websites to host two of which will be add free but text link at...
  20. trev

Contact Someone

Does anyone know how i can contact Steven Perks the former owner of erundet.com ? I realy need to get hold of him but the only email address i have is the old erudnet address? -Trev
Back