• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Free Hosting - WyvernHosting - Signups open again

Hi, After a couple problems with illegal files and spam messages, WyvernHosting is proud to offer free hosting again. For the time being accounts will be manually activated to prevent massive registration by people trying to use this service for illegal activity. All accounts now come...
  2. D

Free Hosting - New Hosting Company - WyvernHosting

Alot of changes, Disregard the first post. All account creations are now automated, and I have removed the limit of 10 free hosting accounts. go to http://wyvernhosting.net/ipanel/order to get your free account, which is activated within 5 minutes. The plan is close to the same, just a couple...
  3. D

Cpanel is now installed, and im ready to take hosting applications again Also, anyone that applied, please email me again with your account info so I can set it up again. The plan will mostly stay the same, except now you have access to Cpanel as the control panel.
  4. D

There are now 6 free accounts remaining. Also, considering upgrading to Cpanel, will post if this happens. Edit: Cpanel is now being installed. will update when everything is complete.
  5. D

Yeah, this is the free package i am offering, so its not meant to be the best for large websites, but in a few days im also going to be offering paid hosting, which will be much better then the free plan. Jerome, sent you an email with account info. also, the 3 Ad free accounts have now been...
  6. D

sure, check it out at http://wyvernhosting.net/pinfo.php
  7. D

Guaranteed for atleast 3 months, but unless something drastic happens, it will be for longer then that. Also, first 3 accounts do not need to display a small google ad on atleast one major page
  8. D

Hi, I have just got my server set up, I have yet to set a site up, but im too busy so im getting someone to create it for me at the moment. will be up within a week. Just for info, the server is hosted in the JTLNet datacenter This is domain hosting only, if you need subdomain hosting please...
  9. D

Looking for beta testers

ill beta test for you, MSN is: chaosflare@gmail.com
  10. D

Need Hosting for a Local Car dealership website

one ad is not a problem. what do you offer space, and bandwidth wise?
  11. D

Need Hosting for a Local Car dealership website

Hey, today I was asked by someone i know if I can help him get a website up for a car dealership he works at...I agreed, he will be putting money into it when the details are all worked out, so I need a host that can give me something for free right now, so I can get it all worked out, and when...
  12. D

Script Installation/Configuration

I will be offering PHP Script installations on any php script for a small fee, this varies on package. This is convenient for people new to PHP or websites, as well as anyone who is to busy with other work but is in need of a php script installed. NOTE: these prices are for a limited time only...
  13. D

Looking for reseller

Well, that doesnt sound like a bad idea..although not sure where I would get started...anyway...money isnt really a problem, its really the problem of getting the money to the host, I have a paypal account, but no way to get money into it besides doing jobs for people online, and I have no...
  14. D

Looking for reseller

Hey, I know that you cannot get a "free" reseller, because it would be of no benefit to the host...but im not really looking for a free one per say....what I am looking for is this... im looking for a reseller that will let me host my site and everything, and then I can resell space at a...
  15. D

500mb space 10 gig band no ads or forum posts!

I believe your also supposed to keep backups of your own data generalplot...you cant expect hosts, well mostly free hosts, to backup all your data for you...always keep your stuff backed up also.
  16. D

Free Image Hosting - Register & Earn 30% of our income!

nice, I use free image hosts alot as to not suck up bandwidth on my site, I registered, username is dcahrakos. thanks.
  17. D

Beta hosting available read what you get

yeah, just got the email, thanks alot drdream :)
  18. D

well, I havent even been able to take him up on his offer...I PMed him on the 26th and he hasnt answered me back....(I am looking for ASP.NET hosting, so maybe I can take you up on your offer, PM me)
  19. D

I havent been able to find a good ASP.NET free host anywhere....thats why I think his offer is awesome
  20. D

hey drdream, i PMed you the info you needed after you told me to, but you never PMed me back...
Back