• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Web Server ip help

Hi I wuld like to host my site on my computer but I dont know anyone websites that can host a domain for my ip I believe its called DNS theres alot of unsafe stuff out there so I would like to keep my ip safe and not in the open I was wondering if theres a website that gives like free sub...
  2. J

Need A WebTemplate Maker! For Clan site.

I can make you a complete piece of garbage one fo free! :-)
  3. J

I need Java Help!

yah guess your right moderator just delete this thread heh
  4. J

FREE Domain (with no ads) To A Good Home

Your Name: Joseph Garcia Age: 16 Current URL: http://www.pbstudios.1fx.net Brief Site Description: Its a humor site with our own original made movies! we have currently 5 movies undergoing we only make humor movies! movies not by us we show aswell like movies sent in to us! check my...
  5. J

Willing to sponsor high traffic site

Hi I run a humor site www.pbstudios.1fx.net check us out were growing bigger and bigger and we have alot of traffic like check my signature out its my web stats of my website we make better and better movies! we show movies me and my staff have created and movies sent in my the people of the...
  6. J

Free domain [will put ads on site]

Hi my name is Joseph and I currently have a humor site in need of a domain the site is already setup we just need a real domain the movies on our site are movies made by us and movies sent in by the people of our forums we will put your text links up and your banners on our site website stats...
  7. J

Willing to Sponser 2 Websites with Free DOmain

who won the domains?
  8. J

well giving a free domain and asking nothing in return is not likely so im up to the banners and text links!
  9. J

Anyone Offers Sponsored Game Servers?

link dedicated servers take in RAW data so u basically dont even need a video card for a dedicated server all u need is ram and uhhh o yah a internet line i think 1 more thing but dedicated servers are easy to setup
  10. J

I need Java Help!

ur getting like half of it im saying like for example url redirectors links that lead to my site or anything of that ANYTHING THAT LEADS TO MY SITE... heh have a html code javascript code anything that would mask the url there going to HERES MY EXAMPLE!!! a website called pimpsrus.bb wants...
  11. J

Willing To Buy Domain for High Traffic Site.

hey my name is joseph and I run a humor site www.pbstudios.1fx.net me and my staff make movies about humorous stuff (nothing illegal) we legit. we also so movies sent in to us by forum members (forums have like no one I just got new forums!) our websites are very good look here! my new stats...
  12. J

NEED WEBHOSTING (Will Place Ads)

and just to let you know its not illegal its made movies by me and my staff
  13. J

I need Java Help!

what i am talking about is just javascripr takes no extra stuff its just typing in the code like html
  14. J

Abyss and Apache

you know what i coticed with apache its that evryone uses 1.3.3.3 whatevr it is and the newest one which is like over 2 I never seen on any website how come?
  15. J

Need Domain For Gaming Site!

you making the game if so tell me more about it aol messenge me joey0234
  16. J

yah im currently using a clantemplate but I customized it for my using so who cares?
  17. J

NEED WEBHOSTING (Will Place Ads)

my website pbstudios.1fx.net (in planning of getting domain!) is a humor site of movies made by me and my staff also movies sent in from the people of our forums now I already got a good forum setup (unless...) but i need some webhosting I WILL PLACE BANNNERS, ADS any size considering theres...
  18. J

Hi my name is Joseph and I run a humor site on Movies made by me and my staff we also show movies sent in to us by people pf our forums also movies we find on the web we have good stats for not having a domain! check it out www.pbfun.5gigs.com/images/statsjuly8.bmp ! also my current site is...
  19. J

Free domain name (with ads)

For those who cant see my stats I get a daily hits of 400 to 500 per day and my monthly hits like as in the month of june over 10,000 hits :biggrin2:
Back