• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

I.E to block popups?

[link]
  2. D

MachL 3.8

link It looks too good to be true. I wish I had one.
  3. D

Anybody play guitar?

Just curious. Do any of you guys have, or play a guitar? Do you play it well? Do you take lessons? Does your children or relative play?
  4. D

the shortest thread ever

is over here! hahahaha!
  5. D

msblast.b maker caught

[link] Haha. That stupid fat @ss loser got caught. He took the source from somebody else, editted it and pointed it to his site ROTFLMAO Look's like big daddy's gonna be big bubba's b.itch for a while.
  6. D

aww shizzlesticks

I haven't used kazaa lite in a long while, but today I have and most of the popular audio downloads are um..."bogus". You can hear the first 10 seconds of it and then it's messed up from there on. It's usually always from these uploaders with gay usernames and upload speeds at 180kb/sec. Meh?
  7. D

any webhost providing this?

around 20 MB 500+ MB bandwidth FTP Flash enabled (is this an option or are all webhosts flash enabled) Good uptime I really don't want ads put on (who does?) but popups are ok. free hosts gotta find someway to make money. (there probably is none. i might as well give up and go to a pay...
  8. D

good affiliate programs

what are good (ones that you would recommend) cpa/cpl programs? i'd like one that does not require you to put a banner/pop-up. for example, if i were to sell tickets, in the news section i would put an announcement that nba tickets were selling, and when they click and buy, i get credit. i don't...
  9. D

paypal/cheque payment option

i need a host that i'ma purchase around this week: unix/linux hosting 250+ megs 5+ gb transfer php 4 perl 5 cgi cpanel at least 5 subdomains 1+ ftp account 1 or more mailing list upgradable fast good uptime reliable good support payable by paypal or check (not myacen. i'm don't...
  10. D

a good way to pay for hosting?

does any one know of a good way to pay for hosting? i think a pop-up (cpm) would be a good way to pay for it if i get a busy site. so what's the best pop-up program? or if you've got any other ideas, please post.
  11. D

i need a host

i need a host that offers very large amount of space/bandwidth PHP4 MySQL FTP CGI $15 or under (monthly payment) the more features the better. if i can pay with checks that'll be good, but it's not that neccessary. there were some offers in this forum but they end too soon. i need...
  12. D

has hostultra put php/cgi on yet?

it says they haven't put those features yet. do you think they will soon?
  13. D

host for a friend

he needs 300+ megs PHP Fast Reliable Good uptime Support around 7 gigs of bandwidth reasonal price it has to be a UK host and can accept cheques.
  14. D

help in finding a host please

*help in finding a host please i am planning to start an entertainment site. i have the design planned out (not yet made) but i still need a host with these requirements: 30+ megs around 3 gigs bandwidth PHP4 Cgi MySQL Perl 5 not slow i will put a banner-ad and button, but not any...
  15. D

general questions

T35: it says in the FAQ,you can't upload exe and zip files,if you ask the owner for permission and ask t35 if you can upload it then are you off the hook?(for that certain file of course) it never mentions mp3's and stuff,so does that mean we can upload it without permission from t35...
  16. D

marhost.com

i just signed up for marhost and got their free pro package,what are your opinions on this host?i'm using this host for downloads,gallerys,and designs and a forum.they said they'll give me unlim megs,unlim bandwitdh,cgi and all the rest.but they have slow servers.
  17. D

noscript

<noscript> disables javascript or does it just say whatevers in between <noscript> and </noscript> to people whose browser doesn't support javascript?
  18. D

lots of space around?

i need a host with unlimited space if possible,if not,around 50 megs would be nice.20 is the lowest as it gets for me. and a reasonable amount of bandwidth. cgi and ssi support are needed for me.
  19. D

netdothosting

can anyone give me more info on net dot hosting?
  20. D

know a good host?

anyone know of a good host that meets these specification:confused: needs to have: unlimited space lots of bandwidth php,perl,ssi,cgi,asp,cold fusion,dhtml allowed has to be a reliable host doesn't need to but if it does have these then great: alliase e-mail email forward...
Back