• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. 9

Space + File size limit.

Whats fair how much would you realy need for your site. I was thinking 50 megs space 1 meg file limit. FTP would be import ads would be none mabe some later but most likly just stay ad free. File types would be account set so you request whatever you need and there added to your...
  2. 9

WorldzonePro

They seemed to have been down for a good while. I've seen the first email about it all but the sites been down a good long time now. I can't get any emails to there support as there site doesn't load. Anyone got any idea when its gonna be fixed? Any compensation for all the down time ? Not...
  3. 9

New Ad Free Forwarding and Web Board service

I am pleased to announce the launch of 2 new service's. Both of witch are advertisment free and will stay that way meaning no popups/popunders/ads/annoying emails. The first one is http://w0t.org It offer's free subdomain URL redirection with Dynamic IP support. The service is...
  4. 9

100MB Space 5 GIG Transfer $35/Year

Our new special for $35/year Less than $3/month Special Yearly Plan Yourdomain.com OR You.9cy.net 100 Megs space 5 Gigs transfer Ultra fast servers 1 MySQL accounts Unlimited FTP accounts PHP Perl Webalizer stats Unlimited FTP updates $35/year To order this Plan go to...
  5. 9

9CY.NET Paid Hosting launch!

We have just started our paid side of the 9cy hosting. 9CY.NET has very competitive plans. Plans are as below Basic Plan Yourdomain.com OR You.9cy.net 400 Megs Space 20 Gigs Transfer Ultra fast servers 1 MySQL database 5 Ftp Accounts PHP Perl Webalizer Stats. Unlimited FTP...
  6. 9

9CY now offers 500mb space.

All new sign ups and current 9CY accounts now will recive 500 megs space as well as the usal features FTP SSI (PHP on request) .
  7. 9

9CY Reopens signup

We have reopened signups today. Still offering FTP 100megs 1TB transfer. All accounts that where allready signed up now have 150 megs of space. Thanks.
  8. 9

9CY'S 100mb accounts are back

Well 9CY's back to normal with 100mb space 10mb file size limit FTP SSI all the old features. Now with .php extension support so some limited scripts can run. ~(server1 only) <edit> 15mb offer is off till I figure where scripting screwed up on uploads</edit> Stats service should be up...
  9. 9

Changes

Well after huge abuse 9CY now only offers 15mb space with a 500k file size limit. There is no advertising on the hosted pages at all. Not popups/unders/ads. Nor do I intend putting them on for at least 4 - 6 months... If paid hosting goes well enough there wont be ads on the pages. All...
  10. 9

How important is Ftp

I was wonder How important ftp is to you. I am considering opening ftp import option on homefree. This means people can upload files via ftp then just import them all with a click in the control panel. How important is ftp when deciding a new host?.
  11. 9

Sorry About this people

Ok 9cy.com/members and all 9cy members are down 9cy.com site is running but I am transfering it all over sorry about this your loking at 2 - 3 days down time site is being tared at the minute I am getting a server somewhere quick most likly rackshack Why ? Well my current host a good...
  12. 9

Go figure

Guess pogo's business plan was good after all http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1682239325 Mabe I should buy it try get some of my clients back :P
  13. 9

Entertainment site hosting PHP/200 megs

I am offering hosting to around 20 - 40 sites entertainment based (not adult). Basicly it can be about anything gaming south park harry potter anything thats entertainment based. Requirements are a link back to the network You get link from it. Popunder placed on your page's same code as 9CY...
  14. 9

Spammer

This is a question to fwp's, I had this guy who spammed huge amounts of people. When he did it he used yahoo for sending the mail host4free to host he actual site and me (9cy.com) to have the unsubscibe link to. Natualy the unsubscribe link is to a blank page. When I got the first few emails...
  15. 9

Question to FWP's

I was wondering what % of accounts you end up deleting. I have had around 3000 sign ups with only 200 accounts ending up being used or following rules. Is this a very small % or is it normal. When I say used, I mean an actual page is put up. I get loads of people logging into there account and...
Back