• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

BidVertiser Question?

Send me a private message with your member Id or your URL . Bidvertiser.
  2. B

finaly bidvertiser suspends me at pay limit

Your Bidvertiser Account. I sent you an email via this site with an explanation why your account was terminated. Good Luck Bidvertiser
  3. B

finaly bidvertiser suspends me at pay limit

Your account Termination. 50% of the clicks in the account, came directly from the site owner. Good Luck with your site. Bidvertiser
  4. B

GNRL. Ad question!

NICE Signature Your Account has been terminated. Good luck with your site. Bidvertiser
  5. B

Adsense Alternative?

That is not true ! The reason your account has been terminated is because near our ads you wrote :"Lifetime free offer (it will remain lifetime as long as our ads get clicked)" Good Luck with your site. Bidvertiser
  6. B

is bidvertiser shaving me?

Your Ad Look&Feel. How about trying to change the look & feel of the ads? change colors? change positions. make it looks like part of your site and less like an ADS. Good luck :cool2: Bidvertiser
  7. B

500 Mb Space 5000mb Bandwdith 10 Mysql Databases 3 Add-on Domain All This For Free

Account Termination. Your account has been terminated because you generated clicks via ClickExchange Programs ( such as: http://www.adsense-xchange.com ). You violated our ToS.:shame: Good luck with other PPC programs Bidvertiser.
  8. B

Ad Componies that pay via PayPal

Please check your 'Private Messages'. I sent you an explanation about your account termination. Best Regards, Bidvertiser.
  9. B

That is not true ! Your account has been terminated because you wrote above our ads "Ads - Click em..." and not because your traffic is not from USA. Good luck with other PPC programs.
  10. B

This is not true. The reason why you got banned is because you asked your visitors to click on our ads. Above our ads your wrote: "Ads - Click em..." Good luck with other PPC programs. Bidvertiser.
  11. B

Bidvertiser

This is not correct. This is not the reason why BidVertiser closed your account. You are welcome to open a ticket with BidVertiser support, and find the real reason. Good luck with other PPC programs. BidVertiser.
  12. B

BidVertiser, SUCKS

Reply to Holydevil Hello, The reason why your account has been disabled is because near our ad you wrote : "SUPPORT THIS PROJECT BY VISITING OUR SPONSOR" You violated our T&S . Good Luck with your site. Best Regards Bidvertiser www.bidvertiser.com
  13. B

BidVertiser, SUCKS

Reply To Gary13579 Hello Gary13579, The reason why i terminated your account was due to the fact that you violated our Terms by asking or encouraging users to click on the ads. Near our ad you wrote: "If you wanted to help, the biggest way is by clicking the ads on the pages a few times"...
Back