• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

Need Host Pronto

Well, it's either you or the paid hosting company who will benifit more.
  2. G

Need Host Pronto

I need a host for my gaming site aka silkroad-palace.cq.hk. X10Hosting is not supporting me, so screw them, and I need a free host PRONTO, I mean now. I need the following from a host thats reliable, free, just like X10Hosting but better uptime and better service, and no ----ty moderators who...
  3. G

Windows on a Macintosh?

Exactly, and the "hacker" won $13k.
  4. G

Free SHOUTcasts?

Not anymore. I used to though. :lol:
  5. G

Free SHOUTcasts?

I registered as Sypher. Your forum is nice btw.
  6. G

Free SHOUTcasts?

I registered today and I don't know why you're complaining. I'm playing 56 kps and it sounds good. Their limit is 60 kps. I'm even dj-ing myself. (http://fanlango.listen2myradio.com) Now to answer your question, if you want the direct link to the shoutcast, you have to click the "Can't...
  7. G

Gaming Server

I need a gaming server for Counter-Strike. Hopefully, the provider will allow me to switch like to Condition Zero or Source. My limit is 20 - 45 bucks per month. I only need 12 slots. Would be nice if I recieved more free stuff that coems with it.:cool2:
  8. G

aGigNETWORK - Free Reseller, Website and Image Hosting!

The resellers program is working out fine as I have the resellers account with them. Good job A Gig Network. =]
  9. G

TechPlo Hosting

One time posts since i'm starting.
  10. G

TechPlo Hosting

There is forced ads in this hosting so don't complain. It'll be only the bottom of each page so don't be surprise. Each plan consists of CPanel, including with Fantastico where you can install scripts without doing all that work. Including PHP, MYSQL, ect. Techplo - Personal gives you: 10...
  11. G

Alright, I need a really good, reliable hosting company

Yes it does. Thanks for your help guys.
  12. G

Alright, I need a really good, reliable hosting company

No offers or custom plans please! Alright, I need to know a nice reliable company that has good support, and everything. This means it must have CPanel as I am familiar to it. What I mean is that I want a host thats just like 1and1 but with CPanel. My specifications are this: Space: Over 1GB...
  13. G

Look what I'v discovered!

You must be really bored...
  14. G

Moron + SmashMyXbox.com + MilionDollarHomepage = Next Great Idea?

I would do it if it would stop poverty.
  15. G

What??!

Next we'll lose e-relationship....
  16. G

Free Humor Toolbar!

Yes, but it does update itself when you update the tool bar.
  17. G

Free Image Hosting, 1MB, GIF, JPG, JPEG, SWF & More!

Thanks! Nice service by the way.
  18. G

Up To 10 Gigs Of Free Space

Ah, thanks re-correcting me.
  19. G

Up To 10 Gigs Of Free Space

I read lately that if you get suspended, do you have to pay $5 dollars to unsuspend it?
  20. G

looking for file host

We have good news for you! When you register for a account from Geek-Host, you may ask for a upgrade from the support forum from either Plan Upgrade 1 or Plan Upgrade 2 which supports anything up to PHP. We also have a 100MB File Size Limit, but some reason it does not want to work with 50MB.
Back