• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Look what I'v discovered!

Wojtek

W as in Whisky
NLC
Ususally when you press TAB, it skips to the next box/item

but when you actually hold SHIFT and press TAB, it goes backwards!!!

Bored indeed, but useful info. I knew about the tab thinggy, but the shift-tab is something new. Anyway .. thank you for letting us know :)

It's an old discovery, hehe. But congrats anyways, if you want to know a good way of skipping words quickly using arrow keys, or deleting words using arrow keys, hold control hit left or right to skip words, and control and backspace deletes the word

I think most people don't know this. A friend of mine pointed it out to me about a year ago, best discovery of my life to date...

when i was noob, my best discovery ever when was the printscreen! man that was cool, and alt+f4 too :)

hmm when I am writing this i tried pressing shift+tab to go back to the 'title' from the 'message' field but nothing happened! help!

Doesn't work in firefox on linux. You racists. (Woj's original discovery, I mean.)
(edit)
Hmm, works in the address bar/search bar. Never mind.

Last edited:
kabatak said:
when i was noob, my best discovery ever when was the printscreen! man that was cool, and alt+f4 too :)

Oh for real! I was so amazed, I probably took about ten screenshots of things for no good reason.

And that was last week! :devious2:

I'm just saying there's all these pointless threads these days, is that what this forum has turned to, a bunch of nonsense, and some desperate hosts who want cleints.

I don't remember the GD being filled with so much nonsense, but you're right, this is what it's here for. It just seems like it would be more at home in a "Chatterbox" thread.

Back