• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

VPS needed - will pay year in advance!

Right so I need a VPS for several school sites that I'm in charge of. Normally I'd want something with nice bw/space, but in this case, I NEED uptime and reliability. So far what I'm looking at is - $25.99/month 80GB disk space Unmetered Bandwidth 5 IP addresses cPanel/WHM included 768 MB RAM...
  2. P

Master Reseller Account Needed! -PAYPAL-

Hey guys, I'm the webmaster of one of my school's organizations. I work closely with many school sites, but primarily our school music program. We had a host this past year which disappointed us. Uptime was great, however the slow speeds made it nearly impossible to browse. We prepaid for...
  3. P

Websites...two of 'em

Alright well I used to be an enthusiastic webmaster. As school work piled up this year I have kinda stopped...But now I'm interested in running a website again. I didn't really know where to put this...Links felt like the best place. This is KIND OF advertising. Anyway, I have two...
  4. P

Pre-Holiday Season Discounted Hosting - Shared and Reseller!!

Happy Holidays everyone! To help usher in the holiday season of 2007, we have slashed prices on our hosting! We are slashing prices on shared and reseller hosting! You'll notice that reseller prices are lower than shared - yes, that is true! We want to sell those reseller packages. And...
  5. P

MapleCentral.com - Domain Name

I just want to get rid of it. It's registered with NameCheap. Was originally intended to be a fansite for Maplestory back when I was interested in the game. I lost interest in the site due to the fact that I lost interest in the game and I had more school work. It was registered December...
  6. P

Reseller Hosting, Beyond Cheap - not kidding!

So I'm attempting to start up a hosting website. These are 6 month packages. Again, they're ridiculously cheap because I need the funds to get WHMCS/ClientExec to keep the server up by generating revenue. Please PM me about these packages. I am NOT doing this to get money or anything, I...
  7. P

Established Site for Sale

Alright well I'm selling gfxLegacy. The domain is http://www.gfxlegacy.com I already have two offers on it from a previous post, so just telling everone. There are offers of 150 USD and possibly 200 USD. The DOMAIN was created Feb 19, 2006. It has been registered until Feb 19, 2008. It...
  8. P

Domain for sale, quick and simple.

Alright well I want to sell a domain name. It has a somewhat established site, but truthfully I have not worked on it. It sounded like a good project at first, but i steadily lost interest in working on it. The domain name is http://www.maplecentral.com It's primarily for a game of...
  9. P

Spam...but not spam in a sense.

Alright well some of my sites have been targets of spam attacks. Two of the two that I work on. But it's a spam message that isn't what people consider spam. Most webmasters consider spam: 1. Continuous posts/comments that are useless. (More than 5-10) 2. With a link to a site of some...
  10. P

Simply free hosting! No hassles, no problems! Private hosting!

Alright well I have a dedicated server and I use only so much of it. And the other hundreds of gb just sit there unused. So today I thought, hey, why not get it used. So I decided today to allow hosting. First off it's private hosting. I'm not going to host any webmaster that comes my...
  11. P

VirtuosoNetSolutions = Failure.

I suggest you ALL not go with Virtuosonetsolutions. A while back I was a paying customer. My site was DDoSed and I was given a day to have my new host transfer. My new host needed some information I didn't have nor knew, and I asked the support team @ VNS. I was called an idiot for not using...
  12. P

Script Installations

Tired of trying to install something on your server? Don't want to bother with it? Let someone else do it for a low low fee! I have installed countless numbers of invision power board and vbulliten to servers. I am willing to install IPB, PHPBB, and vB to a webserver that MUST have: PHP...
  13. P

Quick Domain Appraisal

Alright well I MIGHT plan to sell my domain, www.gfxlegacy.com some time soon, not sure about it. It's got at least 5 months left, I may decide to add on a year. But it has a google pagerank4 from what I see, it is a developed site with users visiting and it's mainly a forum with an amount of...
  14. P

Add your link to PR4 domain!

Add your link to our pr4 domain name, www.gfxlegacy.com! Get it viewed in a rotator with a bunch of other sites for only $3 per year. Only $2 extra per link after you buy your first one! Your site can't be warez related or adult related. But the theme of the site doesn't have to be striclty...
  15. P

Private Paid Hosting - DISCOUNTED PRICES!

Alright well private paid hosting is no company name or whatever, it is exactly as it is. You get hosted on a private server, never overcrowded so you won't have to worry about downtime because of other sites. We have a Thanksgiving promotion going on, our 2dollargig promotion. Get your...
  16. P

graphic site- get domain and database!

alright well. i'm selling gfxlegacy.com. I never really worked on it and i'm not sure if i have any of the files or not, but i just dont want that anymore and i'm selling it. you get the domain name, database and that's it. if you go to gfxlegacy.com right now you'll see nothing, thats...
  17. P

link to YOUR site on a pr5 domain!

Alright well GetSkinned.co.uk is having a unique special. GS.co.uk is a pr5 domain and we are offering a link to YOUR site, that should not be adult, warez, or anything to that extent, on our site. you will get your link added and we have a script that will randomly grab a link and display it on...
  18. P

Good uptime, good space, good hosting

http://www.getskinned.co.uk We do hosting. NORMAL Hosting Plans: Beginner Plan: 100 MB Disk Space 4 GB Bandwidth 1 MYSQL Database 2 POP3 Email Accounts 1 FTP Account 1 Subdomain Unlimited Parked Domains Minimum Post Requirement: 3 IPB Hosting: 500 MB Space 2 gb. bandwidth...
  19. P

Storage and FTP Space - LOW LOW prices!

Ever want to just store something? Need a place to put a file? I can help you out. I have quite a lot of space on my server. And no, this isn't web hosting. I don't quite know where to post this either.. Disk space available 1611352.11 Megabytes That's the amount of space I have. So...
  20. P

IPB Hosting

Alright, I have ipb 2.0.0 trial and ipb 1.3 trial, i'm willing to host 3 people per ipb version. i will request my add be on the footer of all the skins and a link back to my main site. you must have your own domain name, or i can give you a subdomain with no ftp access. that is a security...
Back