• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Any post to host free hosting service.

You can try our new P2H service omega-host. if you like to see our plans please Click on this link . for more info visit http://www.omega-host.com
  2. C

Omega-host Free Shared & Reseller P2H

All our plans includes cPanel latest version. Please read the rules & how to request . SHARED ********************* **** Basic Plan**** ********************* -> 1000 MB Space -> 5 GB Bandwidth -> 5 Sub Domains -> 5 FTP -> 5 Email -> 5 MySQL -> Cron Jobs: Yes -> Addon Domain 1...
  3. C

Windows Server 2008 Standard or Enterprise CDkey 32/64 Bits

Hei, No sir, these keys are not MSDN.
  4. C

Windows Server 2008 Standard or Enterprise CDkey 32/64 Bits

100% Genuine 100% Legal ( The keys comes from Microsoft ) The only thing you have to do is to download the trailer Version of windows server 2008 from Microsoft, x32 or x64 this doesn't matter, and when you finish installing just insert your Cd key and thats it you have an activated and 100%...
  5. C

Windows VPS 2GB RAM 50Gb HardDiesk 25USD

I am selling this only 4 Servers. Why so cheap because i want to make a nice offer since i am new . Order Now This Server is set up with the following specifications: *= CPU Intel i3 3,10GHz + HT1 *= 2GB DDR3 RAMS *= 50 GB Hardisk SATA III *= 1000GB Traffic<br /> *=...
  6. C

Hosting providing PHP 5.3.* needed

Hello . you can look at omega-host.com plans cheap starts at $1,99 a month No contact . Latest version of php . cpanel . curl , ioncube , zend all installed on the server . and if you need a Script installe so we have Softaculous .
  7. C

IPB 3.2 Licnes

I want to sell my IPB Lic for only 100 USD i bought it for 150 USD . Uploaded with ImageShack.us Purchased 24 Jul 2011 24 Jan 2012 Ex how u see still new i dont need it any more . i accept only paypal . if u need any more info just tell me ill give it to you .
  8. C

WHMCS or HostBill?

I use WHMCS U have a lot of options and vety easy to use ,
  9. C

Shared reselling vs Virtual dedicated reselling

Noraml WHM Reseller so u can sell cPanel x Accounts but with t a VPS like john sad it like a Dedicated server so u have ur root access and can install and control your Server the ehy u like . VPS is a Dedicated server shared with other Clients . i Prefer VPS .
  10. C

cPanel for Windows

hmmm i dont know first its expensive second i dont think thay have tghe same futures like the the linux version . but sure do u like windows hosting so its good . but linux my fav . :) good luck .
  11. C

Paypal & Visa?

hmmm Paypal is the best i feel very safe using it so dont think about it just do it :)
  12. C

Omega-Wild Free WHM Reseller and cPanel Hosting

Hope u guys enjoy ur stay with us :) Omega-Wild Click Here . Read how to apply . STARTER ------------- 1000 MB space 10000 MB bandwidth No Ads! cPanel Fantastico PHP, CGI, Perl, ASP.NET, Python and Frontpage support 10 MySQL and PostgreSQL databases 10 FTP, File Manager and Site Copy uploads...
  13. C

Google going to crap???

hmmm the problem is the Keywords tags . yeah google was better before . but google is a very smart company so thay will fix it IHOPE . so we have to wait and see .
  14. C

iPhone 4.0

hmmmm have to do the same i was waiting for the OS4 Iphone is the best phone i ever had :) 10/10 Iphone .
  15. C

We don't have a World Cup thread? What is this?

Hmmm its realy hard to know who is going to win But i hope germmany or Brazil :)
  16. C

Smokyhosts - 3 Free .in domain names available! Hurry!!

hmmm Smokyhost i remmmber u from a long time ago nice to see u still online :) hmmm but how i see u didint really change anything with ur plans . people need more than that :) but very nice to see u around :)
  17. C

FREE 15GB RESELLERS - cPanel+WHM+Fantastico - HostingFuze.com

' i dont understand why do u want one reseller and one shared . ???? u can just create the shared one with ur reseller ????? := ) lol .
Back