• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

[Needed] VPS

Hello Guys. In the near future I will be setting up a web based proxy and will need a decent Vps or even a small dedicated server. Could you submit some offers to me below, I need a very stable host who has been around a while as I carn't afford for my sites to keep going down. Thanks Ross...
  2. M

Proxy Hosting

Well as it says in the title i am looking for a small proxy hosting package it needs to have all the basics i am sure your familiar with. Somthing like a few GB of space 10-50 GB of BW also the host has to of been around for over 6 months. Thanks Ross.
  3. M

Posters Required

FroumFeeders.com Requires The Above What is Forumfeeders? ForumFeeders is a new and exciting forum posting service,we aim to provide are future customers with the most pleasant and dedicated service the web can offer. Our Aims: We aim to provide are clients with not only a forum...
  4. M

Dedi for a torrent site

Well i plan on opening a torrent website and a dedicated server will be the best bet about running it what can i get for around 100$ per month
  5. M

Free Adult Host

Well if you would like free adult hosting please visit Www.letmepast.info upto 500mb space 5000Mb Bandwidth monthly Free domains And monthly free reseller's
  6. M

Staff needed

Hi my name is Ross Cheal i have a small vps server and hardley use it now with my proxies going down hill so i have decided to start a free webhost and mabye paid option's i am looking for 2 forum mods and 2 admin's to help wth the seting up of accounts . So what you need: Good Knowledge Of...
  7. M

Free Proxy service

need to get past that school firewall well simply log on to unblockwebsense.uni.cc
  8. M

600 uniques

Well i own a proxy letmepast.info witch has been back online for 1 week and got 600 uniques and yesterday got 100 i suspect that it will be back at its 200-300 aday soon i lost my visitors when i went down for a while you can advertise your site here for only £10 for 1 month pm me or add...
  9. M

Awstats

some one told me how to refresh awstats with a code you enter in to htaccess does any one now it and where it should be placed
  10. M

5k uniques

Well my web proxy has had 5k uniques and 1.72million hits this month i am offering a banner spot on all of these pages for one month in exchange for a .com /.net domain why am i not buying this myself ??????? well i have just forked out nealry 300$ for a vps you will get the banner on my site...
  11. M

Free Forum Hosting

Well phpbbwith.us has decided to open our door's we offer free forum hosting (phpbb)as you can guess by the domain . It is a fully automated sign up script so your site will be set up in seconds all we require is one google ad at the top of your site with is submited by our automated script so...
  12. M

small dedicated or vps

hey guys i need a small low end dedicated server or vps fully managed for £150 year can any one give me this
  13. M

reseller thn dedi

well my i have a few idea's i want to turn in to reality so i need a reseller plan 1-2gb space and alot of b/w but when i out grow my reseller i will need a fully managed low end dedi so what can you guys offer me the host has to been around for 1-2 years !!!
  14. M

advertise here

you can advertise on my web proxy www.evo-arcade.uni.cc it has had over 1.200 uniques this month and over 500 in the last 4 days and is growing rapidly 1 week 5$ 2 weeks 8$ 1 month 15$ contact me on cheal1991'hotmail.com for stats
  15. M

ringtone script

hey i have $50 to spend on a good script or for some one to write me one any one know of any good one if some one can find me a good one i will pay 2$ into there paypal thanks ross
  16. M

hosting

hostdepartment.com are they repuatble???
  17. M

hi

well i think it is time i need to pay for hosting i wanna pay around 10$ a month what could i get also can you pay on cybertoad.net??? any one no?
  18. M

Help me out

Hi guys Well my host is getting closed down i have had my site there over 1 month my site is a phpnuke-evolution based arcade witch grows daily www.evo-arcade.uni.cc i need a new host now can any one help i need around 500mb space to 1 gb 5gb bandwidth to 10 php mysql cpanel i...
  19. M

Free ipb

i have been readig various posts on this site using a free ipb version is this true and where can i get it
  20. M

aw stats

how comes mine have not been updated since the 27 of last month???
Back