• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Z

appraise my domain , please

if you get $1 you'll be lucky.
  2. Z

Looking to partner

send me more details..
  3. Z

what's the Difference between a Reseller And a Hosting (with C-Panel)

Reseller, you can create sub hosting account! e.g. you have a reseller you can create 10 hosting accounts! with a hosting account it's all you have! Resellers are generally used by people with more than 1 site, if you want to start a tiny hosting company or free hosting service reseller...
  4. Z

suggestion

Make free hosts pay a fee to list their free hosting on the forum! There is a huge number of free hosts who host people and disappear in days, weeks or months! Users should be protected in some way against that, maybe the fee would prevent some of the quick want to get users hosts from...
  5. Z

100% free samples!

Get the latest deals or 100% Free Samples in http://www.freebie-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18 Enjoy Freebies!
  6. Z

free Reseller - I will still pay you

so you will pay 30% of the monthly cost? what exactly is your price range? this isn't free anymore!
  7. Z

500mb Space, 15gb Bandwidth, cPanel + Fantastico, Unlimited Features | Great network!

Server costs money, companies are initially set up to make profits (else it's really bad business practice) and i was asking what is the catch because if he adds 100 he will be using 50 gb hard disk space unless he wants to oversell. I seriously doubt 100 people posting 10 posts per week will...
  8. Z

1 GB - 20 GB Bandwith,Cpanel,Fantastico NO Forced ADS.

Don't mean to be nosy or mean but if you have a server and offering such an offer to your users, why use a @yahoo email address? Is this server going to stay online for long?
  9. Z

FreeBig Hosting, Up to 6GB and 60GB bandwidth per account, all you need.

http://www.static-media.com/ is down for me! is that a good sign?
  10. Z

I offer free asp hosting,50M

site load was pretty slow for me! anyone else have that?
  11. Z

Free phpBB2 based forums !

Looks reliable and server is pretty fast :)
  12. Z

Funny video clips

Great funny video clips site for all the family. ORIGINALClips.com - Top Video Clips :-)
  13. Z

80,000+ google indexed page textlink ad swap for a reseller account.

Somehow this thread isn't right, instead of him begging for a free host he expects someone to email him and give him all the info and background to their host! As for the sites, you may want 5gb space / 100 gb bandwidth, but i would be worried about the cpu and memory usage!
  14. Z

Bruce Lee training video (full video! 50 mins!)

Bruce Lee training video Very rare stuff! Thank god for google :-)
  15. Z

ESTABLISHED FAST FREE FILE HOST - 50Mb Per File Unmetered Downloads

Rapidsharing isn't loading up for me!
  16. Z

Free cpanel hosting!

You may want to change the default board logo!
Back