• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free Reseller - I will still pay you

XFH-Jay

I need a free reseller with at least 5 gb space, 200 gb traffic, and unlimited others.

I am raising funds for a few friends who got "robbed" on their large website and I can't afford to purchase a reseller now.

Here's a deal:
You give me the space, and whatever I sell I will give you 30% of the entire total for the month.

Please PM me if you can help.

Thanks

Last edited:
so you will pay 30% of the monthly cost? what exactly is your price range? this isn't free anymore!

Maybe a silly question, but if it's for friends, why not use your own hosting company as indicated in your signature line ?

That's not my company... And they don't give me enough space... I'm going to give accounts away at about $10 - $50 a month...

Hi.

Contact me: danethical @ gmail.com and we will talk. I am currently on MSN - danethical @ hotmail.com if you wish to add me there.
We can try to come to an arrangement.

Back