• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Galaxy-Hosts' Status

Down again... :(
  2. M

cP Creator - **FREE** Free Host Manager

Awww, sad to see that this script has died out. :(
  3. M

Wildcard DNS and Sub Domains

Actually when I joined you were still with them. :) I've still got one of your PM's on a VPS offer from when you were with them. :)
  4. M

Worse. Patrick. lol. It used to be great when I first registered almost 2 years ago but now it's rapidly going down. :( But anyway, I'm just giving up on them, closed the support ticket a few minutes ago myself. Will be soon looking for a quality VPS. ;)
  5. M

I'm no expert in all this tech stuff but I thought so too but I was told by Galaxy Hosts that I could do it in cPanel which made me LOL where I wrote to them that I must have root access and if they could do it for me but no reply received as of Thursday and it's now Saturday. :(
  6. M

Ughh it's so frustrating when you have to wait over 24hours for a support ticket and you still get no response from your host. Anyway I need to add a wildcard ServerAlias and a RedirectMatch to the VirtualHost settings in httpd.conf to create a "catchall virtualhost" but the thing is I only have...
  7. M

How do I delete my FWS account?

PM Sent. Thanks.
  8. M

How do I delete my FWS account?

Sorted out. Thanks.
  9. M

Galaxy-Hosts' Status

Yey, I think this was just a temp downtime because everything is working fine now. :)
  10. M

Does reselling dedicated servers require a Legal Company Name?

Hmmm, I reckon that an LLC would be a better option then. I would have to pay tax for the company itself, but at least I have unlimited liability.
  11. M

Well I would prefer a partnership over a sole proprietorship, but what about the liability? If I get sued, won't I be screwed over? If I would fail and the business would go down, would they take my property and auction it off? I'm only 16 and I do not want my property getting auctioned off.
  12. M

Poor hackers! (Really xD)

Typical script kiddies.
  13. M

PoundHost.com

Great, Thanks.
  14. M

PoundHost.com

Thanks for the feedback. Do you have any idea on how fast the speeds are in USA? Since I'm in the UK, I can't really check this out because they are located in the UK.
  15. M

Free URL Redirection

Free Short Domain Redirections hxxp://www.co.cc |co.cc| - No Ads, the only catch is that some domains are not free hxxp://www.freedomain.co.nr |co.nr| - Link back to CO.NR is required hxxp://www.co.nr |co.nr| - Link back to CO.NR is required hxxp://www.uni.cc |uni.cc| - No Ads...
  16. M

Oh, so I guess its this one: http://www.wvsos.com/forms/business/2004/lld1.pdf
  17. M

Thanks, I will use this information for later because currently my host is a bit to small in order to be registered, so it would be quite pointless and expensive. I think I may continue for a few more months and then register around September/November so by then hopefully I will have some sort...
  18. M

Thanks for that, I actually thought it was more expensive. I must of miss understood something. Thanks for letting me know about this, its very usefull as I wasn't sure and from the reply I got above I thought I wouldn't be able to at all. Edit: I have found the application form for an...
  19. M

Thanks for the response. It seems to be quite expensive to register a small company in the USA :(.
Back