• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

Need Reseller or umm Dedicated server with reseller options..

ok me and a friend want to start an online business of obviously web hosting. Now we are dedicating near $800 in to this project. Which would obviously use for the "trial" perioud. We want to see how things go first before we go all out on this project. We are looking for our own server, or a...
  2. G

Need a dedicated server or umm something like it..

I need a dedicated server or private whatever blah blah.. I'm looking for a price range of around what managed.com offers. So here's the details Minimum space: 30 Gbs (the more the better) Bandwidth Required: Atleast 1 Terabyte. Scripts needed: Only Anti Leech. I dont need any other fancy...
  3. G

Reseller plan?

Ok, here's the deal. I been going around ebay, and theres tons of reseller plans for very nice prices. But well.. i want to check things out a bit more on different sites and so on before i dedicate my self to a company.. Very concious buyer lol I am looking for a Reseller deal for a max of...
  4. G

Need Some advice..

I'm buying a reseller account soon, and i would like to know what people are looking for in quality and affordable web hosting. I want to the provide quality hosting at a fair monthly price. So please tell me some plans you'd like to see from some hosts, prices, etc.
  5. G

Anyone offering a plan similar to this?

http://www.jc-host.com/hostingplans.php I need a plan similar to the JC Premium. I'm willing to pay a bit more. I signed up with them on saturday, the host has dissapeard. Obviously a ripp off. I'll send my refund request tonight, and if they dont. Well theres ways to deal with them. ^_^ I...
  6. G

Just checking my options..

I plan on getting a "media" host soon. And i thought of powweb because they offer "5" Gbs per day. And well thats around 150 Gbs Bandwidth for under $8 a month.. Now i know i can get a cheaper price, because i am not looking for a free domain name, and all that extra php/cgi/mysql crap. Just...
  7. G

DBZN hosting

I am not the host, i am just advertising them cause i been using them for over two years now, so i want people to check them out. Cause i know alot of us have a bitc* of a time finding a good host... ^_^ I have advertised here before, and about 10 or so people have joined in like 3-5 posts i...
  8. G

Free Blog Hosting

Want your very own blog page? I have been offering free blog hosting since the 28th of December. The hosting is free for everyone. For features and additional info visit the hosting page at: http://www.project-ion.net/blogs
  9. G

Free Blog hosting

I've added a free blog hosting service to our site. It is all automated, and users can sign up right away. For information and feature details, visit the link below: http://www.project-ion.net/blogs
  10. G

Free Image Hosting

Hi, Well we aren't exactly a hosting company or any of that stuff. But i have plenty of extra bandwidth and space on my site, so i have offered free image hosting on our gallery. http://www.project-ion.net Just click on our image gallery link, You'll see the rules, etc...
  11. G

project-ion.net

http://www.project-ion.net what ya'll think? :D
  12. G

500 Mbs, 40 GBs, And All the extras for $9.95

Want reliable hosting? A great deal of hosts have hosting problems, there servers go down alot, etc. We all know how it is (atleast the experienced webmasters) http://www.dbzn.net/hosting.shtml I've been with them for about two years now. They Are NOT perfect, but i can hugely...
  13. G

Affordable Quality hosting.

I know alot of webhost offer very "cheap" and affordable web hosting, but lets face it.. Half of them aren't very reliable. But i been with this host for almost two years now, and i got nothing but good things to say about them. So check out the Special plan below for a great deal. For...
  14. G

iPowerWeb

they offer $7.95 deals and more below 10 bucks and the affiliate program says $65.00 per sign up... How can they afford such a high price? anyone been paid by them?
  15. G

pay per view banner???

I can't believe that fastclick is the only company that still offers pay per view banners.. Are they called ?CPM? blah whatever You know, get banner views, and for like 1,000 views you get like 20-30 cents etc. I am in desperate need of this, I have several parts of my network that is...
  16. G

Adult Free host?

Well recently i had to close my adult site due to low resources on the server i was hosted on.. Anyone know a good free PHP adult host? php because i need it for php site, and for my php image gallery script. I dont care about the Ads/pop ups, etc. As long as the site has the following...
  17. G

Web hosting affiliate deals?

I'm not sure where this goes, because it's not a web hosting offer or a deal etc. So i'm sure it belongs in general discussion.. I am trying to make some extra cash just enough to get me off 56k And get my little xbox to the xbox live feature ^_^ Well I'm kinda new to this, but i know a...
  18. G

Fast, Reliable Hosting

Want some real quality hosting? No this is not from me. but my host. And i'm a hugely satisfied customer and i like to help the people who help me :) You'll see some hosts in this forum promising "unlimited" this and that. But we all know it's pure BS. This is the host...
  19. G

How to host other sites?

Hey I got plenty of Bandwidth from my site, and im thinking of hosting maybe 1-3 sites.. How do i host sites, make accounts, add the disk space, bandwidth, php/cgi/etc services for each account? I'm planing on offering this for free. And yes i dont offer hosting unless i can make sure...
  20. G

Adult Site Sponsor?

what's a good adult sponsor? I signed up for one months ago, but i never used it. And forgot about it.
Back