• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

pay per view banner???

grand

I can't believe that fastclick is the only company that still offers pay per view banners..
Are they called ?CPM? blah whatever

You know, get banner views, and for like 1,000 views you get like 20-30 cents etc.

I am in desperate need of this, I have several parts of my network that is missing big advertisement, because i can't find this type of advertisement.

I can't put more pop ups, so thats out of the question.
I got space for Ads, and i hate pay per Click banners.

My Entire Network (Dont let the links below fool you, i have several sites)

In total, the entire network averages around 4,000 unique daily.

Even though that would be about 1.20 a day, that would help the hosting fees big time ^_^

Fastclick dirrent accept my site, Odviously because you can only add 1 url to the sign up. Not my multiple sites lol

Heres what i have..

3 Sites
1 Forum
2 TopSites (anime based for my hobby... anime)

There's still a few CPM's left at clickxchange, although they are mainly CPC. If your willing to settle for 5 cents cpm, you might wanna try that new one, called joetec or something.

I signed up for http://www.burstmedia.com
As i dirrent understand half of the stuff they asked for on the valueclick site.. wtf is all this region stuff lol

I will wait to see what burstmedia.com says before i try others, and thanks :)

There are cpm networks or cpc/cpm networks that are primarily cpm.
Now for anime sites which it sounds like you may have cpm advertising is usually not an option. Neither would it be for forums often.

I don't recommend advertising.com which was mentioned.
They are mainly cpc and the cpm campaigns they do run they lump in with CPA campaigns and place the results in a CPM column. I kid you not. I was very surprised with this. As a result the CPC column was always more than the CPM column. You can't tell if an ad is cpc, cpa, or cpm with advertising.com.
I highly do not recommend them.

But cpm networks include

Tribalfusion they only run cpm ads but are very selective as to sites they take.

Burst runs cpc and cpm ads lots of cpm though

Fastclick similar to burst as far as CPC and CPM

Valueclick is cpc and CPm lots of cpc though. I don't consider them a CPM network in general.

24/7 only an option for large sites. They have ad serving fees and contracts. Not the best choice and they require large amounts of traffic.

L90/Doubleclick/ Maxworld Media - CPM but a popup network in essence not recommended by me

Focusin cpc/cpm ads bundled with popups, not recommended
They have changed ownership three times in the last 4 years.

UGO - cpm option for some entertainment sites but you may be required to run popups

Gorilla Nation - cpm network for entertainment sites but they don't seem to be accepting sites at the moment.

Your best bet might be cpc ads from clickxchange or clixgalore at least for the forum area and below the scroll if none of the above ad networks will work.

well burstmedia dirrent accept us..

Ok is 3,000-5,000 unique daily concider too little these days or what?
Back when i started runing sites i got happy making 100 hits lol

Well either way, im gonna try the rest now...
Atleast Burstmedia took time to reply to me, because Valueclick dirrent. *great customer support eh?* :)

I would suggest optimizing images I see a button thats 143x90 and 23 K
You could optimize that to 5 or 10 K easy and save some bandwidth.
I bet you could save a lot on hosting by optimizing images more for one thing.

Why I recommend focusin

I've been with focusin since December of 2001 and they've only changed ownership once very recently since I've been with them. These are the amounts I've earned from them since 2001.
Dec,01 $422.18
Jan,02 $982.33
Feb,02 $1065.55
Mar,02 $747.78
Apr,02 $836.23
May,02 $1518.40
Jun,02 $1569.83
Jul,02 $1403.98
Aug,02 $1810.78
Sep,02 $2120.20
Oct,02 $2053.54
Nov,02 $1536.88
Dec,02 $1380.62
Jan,03 $1286.55
Feb,03 $1983.42
Mar,03 $3425.36
Apr,03 $2663.00
May,03 $2569.42

I've received each amount shown as well. If you have a high traffic website then I certainly will stand behind Focusin and recommend them to anyone that asks.

lol thats alot of $$$
i barely make 30-40 bucks on my site a month

wanna give me some of that $$$?
lol :cry2:
give me give me! i need cable! lol
damn man thats alot of cash, how many hits you get daily on your site?

Back