• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

10% OFF Hosting offer!!

DoubleHost.net is now offering 10% off on all hosting account purchases! Give us a visit, http://www.doublehost.net/ :)
  2. S

Anyone need to advertise on my website?

Hey! I'm wondering if anyone's interested in advertising with my website SimGateway.com. The rate is currently $0.75 per 1000 impressions. If your interested, please email me (ted@simgateway.com) thanks :)
  3. S

Click Chat sold

:( Its too bad. CCS is going pay now (ClickChatsold.com) It was scheuled for going pay on the 27th. They want like $20 a month (RIPOFF :eek:)
  4. S

Dns

Can someone teach me what DNS exactly is. I mean, I know to enter nameservers and all that stuff when i signup w/ a host but how does it work and.....
  5. S

Revamp

HologramSolutions.com?
  6. S

PHP Question

If I wanted to make PHP search my site, how would I do it, (Not how to search a database, I know that)... For example, could you make a while statement to list all the files in a directory, then open each one and use some command like str_replace but instead, finds it :confused: Or could you...
  7. S

Would you buy webscripts?

Would you buy custom scripts? Post if no comment...
  8. S

I found out something

OMGSH! I found out my uncle is the owner of Forbes :eek:
  9. S

Advice

Here's some advice about host's and if they're worth it: -1uhost.com (I used unlimited plan and they hosted over 100GB Transfer a month for me!) -2mHost.com (Unlimited bandwith plans are really 3 GB) -SonicHost.net (Ensim, Great Support, Fast Servers, Hosted by RackShack) Ded's...
  10. S

GoDaddy

Godaddy has domains for $8.95 :D They also have a reseller thingy so I'm condsidering that. Anyone used reseller before?
  11. S

RackShack

Hey, I just got a PSA Celery Cerver :p from RackShack. They give me 400 gb Transfer a month for only $100 a month.... :eek:
  12. S

ASP Question!

Is there a database for ASP like there is MySQL for php :confused:
  13. S

meow

meow :mad:
  14. S

:(

my site was shut down for using 100 gb transfer a month. know of any cheap ded's?:mad:
  15. S

Focusin Illest thin alive!@_@

O_O, I just got $10 from focusIN today :)
  16. S

Lol..i was playing GTA3 and.....

hehe, i was playing GTA3 and the SWAT were after me. I stole thier car lol
  17. S

How does this host look?

http://www.cyrixweb.net Does it seem good/bad?
  18. S

auto Subscribing to threads

It keeps autosubscribing to threads when i post them. How do I turn this off. I turned off email notification in my cp :cry2:
  19. S

PHP Object Orienting

Total Disaster guys! I dont know PHP: Object Orienting, but want to learn the basics of it. Can any of you teach me it or direct me to a tutorial.
  20. S

WYSIWYG: Dreamweaver

OKAY, I thought I might want to write a short review on dreamweaver, my favourite WYSIWYG editor. Yes, I use notepad normally, so shaddup about your nasty evil WYSIWYG comments. Rating: 9/10 I rated Dreamweaver this is because it is very pricy and crashes occasionally. Also uses a lot of...
Back