• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

NEW Prelim Design

How does this prelim design look. Final Product won't be in flash. Catch 22 Hosting This one was made by Alex G.
  2. G

Look any better?

The site isn't finished. I just made a "template" for the main page. Do you suggest any color changes, format changes, etc.?
  3. G

Is PHP Nuke worth it??

I am usually against template, or non-original pages, but would you consider PHP-nuke for making a site? Is it highly customizible?
  4. G

MySQL, PHP, ASP, and Perl- Hosting Coming Soon

We will be offering web hosting services soon. MySQL, PHP, ASP, and Perl will be supported when our servers are up and running. Our state of the art server applications allow an easy user-interface, as well as FTP support. We are planning to update our servers to Dell® PowerEdge™ 500sc...
  5. G

Our new site...

Catch 22 | Design Is this an okay site? Do you have any recomendations?
  6. G

Catch 22 | Design

WEB DESIGN: Are you looking for a solution to help your business or corporation grow? We provide that solution; so far, the companies that have used design as "catchy" as ours have had sales sky-rocket (for example: HerpsDirect's sales rose 50% within one month of the site being up). We can...
  7. G

Host Request

I need a host that has MySQL and will host my domain! Thank you!
  8. G

T35 Down Forever

T35 Down RE-Statement - - - - - - - - - There is a chance for the to come back, please wait fo further developments in coming days. A. Melen says in his post farther down will explain everything. Thank You
Back