• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

T35 Down Forever

T35 Down

RE-Statement - - - - - - - - -
There is a chance for the to come back, please wait fo further developments in coming days. A. Melen says in his post farther down will explain everything.

Thank You

Last edited:
New host?

Does anyone know of another host that has the same services?
F2S was my last host. Then they shut the doors. Now t35 is crashed.
If anyone knows of a host that is even close to T35 please send me an IM.

AIM:andrewb02

It was a combination of member abuse, and the place were our servers were @ had a problem with our BW usage.. over 1000 members signed up in under 12 hours.. started using lots of BW.. its complicated.. I am trying to move the servers now.. we should be back up in a day or two.. permantly this time..

I have it, but i might ask for members to re-sign up anyway.. if not it will take me an extra day to create all the dir, and set permissions, for all the 1000+ accounts..

I'll just sign up again. I only signed up 5 hrs before you went down. i didn't have much at all uploaded.

And I really hate to mention this but, Are you still thinking about offering MySQL for free?

Again sorry to ask in this time of trial for T35. I just have to have MySQL for my website to work correctly.

Last edited:
Yeah I hate to beg for MySQL but, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE :p

Originally posted by AndrewB02
Yeah I hate to beg for MySQL but, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE :p

you should try pretty please :classic2:
but seriously i need mysql!!!

Like I said in their forums, a way to give mySQL free but at the same time lower the abuse is to make people request for a database + a legit reason why (ie; postnuke).

Back