• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Catch 22 | Design

Status
Not open for further replies.
WEB DESIGN:

Are you looking for a solution to help your business or corporation grow? We provide that solution; so far, the companies that have used design as "catchy" as ours have had sales sky-rocket (for example: HerpsDirect's sales rose 50% within one month of the site being up). We can help you market to the right audience and create catchy banner ads.
We cover anywhere from high-end Flash design to dynamic and basic HTML. We also produce custom CGI scripts, active server pages (ASP), PHP, Perl, and MySQL applications. We are somewhat limited with dynamic HTML, but you can contact us to see if we can make what you want.

If you are worried about security, we have you covered. We can create secure pages that only let in authorized users who have a user name and a password. If you have a staff or "members only" section; you can limit your visitors by supplying a user name and password to your "authorized users".

If you have any questions concerning web design, you may contact us. We look forward to serving you.

WEB HOSTING:

We will be offering web hosting services soon. MySQL, PHP, ASP, and Perl will be supported when our servers are up and running. Our state of the art server applications allow an easy user-interface, as well as FTP support.

We are planning to update our servers to Dell® PowerEdge™ 500sc servers with the RedHat Linux 7.2 operating systems. We will offer 10 MB of space, and unlimited Bandwidth for only $7.00 per month! The servers will be up by April of 2002 at the latest. You will recieve a free domain when you sign up for paid hosting. We protect our servers with WatchGuard® firewalls. Our broadband connection will help your site load faster. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us.

We are offering a free service for people who pre-register before April 8th, 2002. There is one pop-under ad, but you will still recieve the benefits of MySql, PHP, ASP, and Perl support. E-mail Alex Salisbury @ asalisbury@catch22design.com to pre-register. You will recieve an e-mail when out service is activated.
12 10

:rolleyes:
Big words. So, can we see your portfolio? Or is HerpesDirect your *gasp* only "job"?

Does HerpsDirect refer to http://herpsdirect.com? 'Cause I don't find that site catchy at all. More slow, amateurish and unusable. Not even the price list works.

Wait - could it be that the herpes site is owned by you too? Or is it a coincidence that it's registered to one AkexS and Catch 22 is registered to one AlexG?

Get a grip will ya. You make me depressed. :confused2

Good pickup meow! :biggrin2:

Domain Name: HERPSDIRECT.COM
Administrative Contact:
Salisbury, Alex support@ajherps.com
18401 Tomlinson Dr.
Lutz, FL 33549
US

Domain Name: CATCH22DESIGN.COM

Administrative Contact:
Graham, Alex graham697@aol.com
1719 West Fletcher Ave.
Tampa, Fl 33612
US

Oh, was it herps - me thought it was herpes. :biggrin2:

Not much of a pickup. I've seen their threads in Frewebspace and Review. Something with that name "Alex"... :p

Originally posted by graham697
If you are worried about security, we have you covered. We can create secure pages that only let in authorized users who have a user name and a password. If you have a staff or "members only" section; you can limit your visitors by supplying a user name and password to your "authorized users".
You mean .htaccess?
Our state of the art server applications allow an easy user-interface, as well as FTP support.
Which CP?
We will offer 10 MB of space, and unlimited Bandwidth for only $7.00 per month!
A whole 10mb!
unlimited
You should think about this... www.unlimband.com
You will recieve a free domain when you sign up for paid hosting.
Can I sign up for one month, get my domain and leave you guys? :D:D:D
Our broadband connection will help your site load faster.
DSL? Don't make me laugh :biggrin2:

flaming rules :D:biggrin2: :devious2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back