• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

Interested In A Good Deal?

I'm just seeing if anyone would be interested in this deal because i'm starting up a hosting business and i need to find out what people want! My Deal is: Servers Red Hat Linux 7.2 running Apache Web Server Pentium 4 1.8 ghz Processors 1 GB RAM What You Get Budget Plan: $3...
  2. N

www.1uhost.com is good?

for lots of users 90%+ is good enough for them. it is good enough for me. anyway, uptime percentages go up over a period of time (2 days of a server being up and being down for 4 hours over those 2 days is 91.6% uptime. If it were up for 3 days and they experienced 4 hours out of 3 days it would...
  3. N

www.1uhost.com is good?

these guys are from istanbul, turkey. a lot of their things are copied from other host's sites because of their bad english. but they do give service, they're not a scam. they've moved their sign up form to a merchant account instead of on their own site for extra security and now take most...
  4. N

Free Hosting in exchange for advertising!

i would love some decent free webspace :) currently i'm using host.sk and the ftp is shocking :confused2 my website is http://smish.host.sk. i have lots of content to be taken down and a heap of content that has to be put up. all i would need is the beginner package :). my email addy is...
  5. N

Needing a remotely hosted mysql database, please help

some questions first [list=1] do you have php enabled on your server? is it a pay host that offers mysql but you didn't pay for it? most pay hosts will not allow remote access of databases [/list=1]
  6. N

offer free forums

ok, i might try to learn a bit more about php then program it myself :)
  7. N

offer free forums

i want to offer a very basic free forum for my visitors. i want to offer them one forum with smilies and a very simple mod cp. i need the script to be coded in php not cgi. i also have mysql available on my server
  8. N

No Google

try going to http://www.google.com/webmasters/ and check it out
  9. N

Hoping this is going to be a simple answer

where is the site hosted? in the GMT timezone or elsewhere? if it's in your timezone, the system time could be wrong
  10. N

phpBB2 and YaBBse database combined

what i am wanting to do on my site is intergrate the database from my YaBBse with my phpBB2 database. i really like how phpBB2 sets stuff out but i like the amount of mods for YaBBse and the yabbpak feature. i'm using a rpg item shop and battle thing for yabbse that i can't get on phpbb2 and i...
  11. N

looking for australian hosts

ilisys is all over netguide magazine if you ever read it in australia
  12. N

Looking for this...

try amzweb.net i'm hosted with them...never had any trouble with them for 3 months! fast, reliable... just wait a few days coz they're having major forum troubles and the signup link is part of the forum header. also, you need to post about 10 messages before they give you space. the more you...
  13. N

AmzWeb.net down?

i'm hosted on their free hosting w/ domain set up on it since middle of may and i've never had any uptime problems at all. amzweb's the best free host i've ever been hosted on.
  14. N

perl scripts only in cgi-bin?

mainly it's the operating system and the htacess. file you just have to configure it all up except most free hosts don't let u play around
  15. N

Opinions of 0Catch?

0catch...i remember trying them out ages ago. :rolleyes: a bit average, nothing new to the FWP world. i think the ads were a bit too intrusive...thats my 2 cents :biggrin2:
  16. N

Awesome Webhost!

nig, the translation of the signup form for host.sk was in the "members - read this before posting" sticky post ages ago. i hate when u have to miss out on things because you cant read it! ;)
  17. N

Looking for java chat

what you could do is do it all through IRC and put one of those java IRC chats on ur website. load up something like mIRC and run a bot or a script (for trivia) or somethin like that...
  18. N

need space desperately!

these are the requirements of what i need... 10+ mb a decent bandwith limit (not under 1 gb!) ftp cgi no pop-ups or banner frames plz, i dont mind banners (a positionable banner would be perfect! :D) thanks! :)
Back