• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Web Hosting Needed

At the end of the day, you've got to find a balance between reliability and cost. Reliablility also needn't just mean percentages and how few minutes of downtime there are. You should also take into account what it'll be like one or two years from now. If the company is still around, and still...
  2. R

Awesome cPanel (& WHM) Packages

Thanks for the kind comments. We're quite proud of our site design, which was made entirely in-house, along with the extensive backend.
  3. R

Awesome cPanel (& WHM) Packages

XEOS Digital Development is offering the following specials until the end of August only. All packages include all the standard features listed below. Package 1 (Order code 23081): •750MB Space •10GB Transfer/month •Just $4.95/month! Package 2 (Order code 23082): •1.5GB Space •20GB...
  4. R

Crazy Reseller Prices! 10GB/100GB For $30/month

XEOS Digital Development has made the following package a special deal due to popular demand. For just $60 every two months; $30/month, you get the following: 10GB Space 100GB Transfer Unlimited Domains Unlimited Subdomains/Email/FTP/mySQL CGI/Perl/PHP etc. Free Private Nameservers...
  5. R

Newbie...

G'day, XEOS Digital Development can give you a customised Commerce Package: 2GB Space - Upgraded from 1GB for no additional cost* 30GB Transfer/month PHP/mySQL CGI/Perl Telnet (SSH) 200 POP3/FTP Accounts Unlimited Subdomains Guaranteed 99.8% Uptime - full refund if uptime in a given...
  6. R

Looking for a media host

G'day, You may then be interested in our current special. It is a reseller package, but that doesn't mean you have to resell it. :P http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43889 10GB Space 100GB Transfer $50/month If that is too much at the price/transfer end...
  7. R

Looking for a media host

Provided your content is legal, XEOS Digital Development's Commerce package (or above) would suit you: http://www.xeosdd.net/hosting/compare.jsp Commerce: 1GB Space 30GB Transfer PHP/mySQL CGI/Perl Telnet (SSH) Any file type 99.8% Guaranteed Uptime All-Hours Support (Forums...
  8. R

10GB/100GB cPanel Reseller - $50/month!!

Want to get into the hosting industry, but don't have the time, money or expertise to run your own dedicated server? XEOS Digital Development has the perfect solution for you! To introduce XEOS Digital Development's all new Resellers Division, we're offering the following special offer...
  9. R

Need webhost for $7/month with good features.

If you'd be willing to pay yearly, our aniversary special may interest you: http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42849 600MB Space 20GB Transfer Custom Error Pages Webalizer Stats PHP/mySQL/CGI/Perl Guarenteed 99.8% Uptime All-Hours Support (forums, email, AIM...
  10. R

Ensim

XEOS Digital Development's packages may interest you. They're Ensim, and would provide you with the space and bandwidth you require Take a look at http://www.xeosdd.net/hosting/compare.jsp. I'd look at our Business Package, it's $11.95/month ($107.95/year), and the bandwidth/price ratio is...
  11. R

Aniversary Special: 600MB/20GB - $71.95/year

To celebrate one year of hosting from XEOS Digital Development, we're doubling our Standard Package, giving you double the space and bandwidth when you sign up with us for our next glorious year. For a tiny $71.95/year (that breaks down to just under $6/month!), you'll receive: 600MB Space...
  12. R

Host for my phpbb forum

XEOS Digital Development has a few packages that would be suitable for you. Our Developer or Commerce Packages would accomodate your needs. The first, Developer, has all the features you need (PHP, mySQL, 100 POP3, Unlimited Subdomains), but falls short of your transfer requirement...
  13. R

Here is waht I need

It seems that XEOS Digital Development's Standard (or even Basic) Package would be perfect for you. It is $7.95 per month. If you pay yearly, it is only $71.95 for the whole year - that's three months free (or the equivalent of $5.99 per month). You'll receive: 300MB Space 10GB Transfer...
  14. R

Transfer Rate

I'd probably say that a board, allowing avatars, with a few hundred members, could, in reality only pull, at maximum, about 5GB in a month. Forums tend to not be huge consumers of transfer, as typically, they are simple, light and have minimal graphics. Most hosts should allow you to...
  15. R

Where could I get ...

Didn't realise that was so out-of-date there. I've let someone know, that the package table wasn't a reflection of the actual version. I think we're running 4.1.1 right now. We're waiting until our new JSP-based site goes live to upgrade to 4.2.x, because if we did it sooner, our site...
  16. R

Where could I get ...

XEOS Digital Development's Beginner Package would suit your needs. It only mere $20 per year (or $2 per month), for which you receive: 50MB Space 2GB Transfer PHP mySQL 10 POP3/FTP Accounts Unlimited Subdomains 99.8% Uptime All-Hours Technical Support (AIM, ICQ, MSN, Forums, Email &...
  17. R

Free Hosting!

In order to recieve a full year's hosting with our Basic Package (worth $50), it is a simple matter of providing us with the following information. Site Name: Site URL: Site Description: Domain Name: Email Address: Your Name: All information must be present to be eligible. The...
  18. R

DV2 = Chapter 11 ?

Chapter 11 isn't neccessarily the end of the company. I know two very large engineering companies (amusement ride design and construction), that in the last year have both declared Chapter 11 or their nation's equivalent (one was in The Netherlands) of bankrupcy protection. That's primarily...
  19. R

?? about starting web site

PHP/Perl/CGI etc are site programming languages, that do a bit (and a lot) more than your regular HTML. mySQL is a very common SQL (server query language) database system. It allows sites to, instead of having data within all the data, to be in a seperate database, that allows flexible and...
  20. R

Looking for a paid web host

I was pretty sure that the three are as follows: Normal Redirection: domain1.com when typed will change to domain2.com. Stealth Redirection: domain1.com will remain in the address bar constantly, while domain2.com is loaded (such as dot.tk offer for free). Alias: domain1.com and...
Back