• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

I need web site stickiness!

Thanks Nocturnal. I took off some of the ads and cleaned up my other main pages. If you have any further suggestions on improving this site, it would be greatly appreciated.
  2. S

Thanks Bruce. I changed it over to DHTML. Please let me know if there is any thing else I should change. I guess I will start staying away from javascript. Can you please check out my site to see how it looks in your browser.
  3. S

Thanks for the constructive criticism. Are you talking about the ads on just my homepage or somewhere else on my site. I incorporate search boxes in my directory for easier searching. Please let me know.
  4. S

Thanks for the constuctive criticism. Do you know of any good sites that would help incorporate the other browsers in my site? Any other helpful sugestions like this would be a tremendous help.
  5. S

Opera? Don't most web sites looked screwed in Opera? Have you ever thought of using IE or the next used thing Netscape?:rolleyes:
  6. S

Please give me some constructive criticism and suggestions on my web site. I run a meta search engine with it's own search directory. I would like to make it as user friendly as possible. If there is something that I can add to it to make you switch your homepage to my web site, please let me...
  7. S

Looking for a free backup host

Links works but this is the only thing that comes up. CyB3R_n37 ownz you
  8. S

Ok, No limit to space just enough to keep me growing and going and transfer same thing. I agree with you on the second statement. ;)
  9. S

I currently run a metasearch engine with a reciprocal link search directory. I am looking for a backup host so when my current host is upgrading or is down that my web site will be switched over to the back up host. My current web host is upgrading and I have been down more than than up. My...
  10. S

Webmasters of FREE w/PAID Hosts, FREE MEANS ¿¿¿¿

I was just giving example from if a web site owner switches from host a to host b but if you are giving free domain names from the accounts that you already have, then you are not really offering both at the same time to new users. So the new user I guess is SOL.
  11. S

Giving out free domains to those sites that get the most hits does not make sense. This means there traffic will go down since they are at a new domain and then pratically they would have to start all over again. Then if you do a redirect page then some of the search engines will catch this...
  12. S

How can I save a web page

Re: well You can put a javascript button on the web page that will print it out or you can use your browsers print button. or you can try scriptsearch.com to try and find a php script for printing.
  13. S

I still don't understand, Are you trying to save web pages so you can go from site to site, or is it something else.
  14. S

With the pop ups and pop unders which no one likes, free hosts would be smart to get rid of. Before I click on an address, if any of them point to a virtualave.net or hypermart.net, which have at least 2 pop ups, I avoid because of the pop ups. Free hosts would be smart to put a rotational...
  15. S

What is everyone argueing about? If I were to open a web hosting company today and if I did not offer at least free web hosting to let's say 50 quality sites that brought in a decent traffic with my banner on it, how would I get the paying web sites to try my web host if they do not know how...
  16. S

What are you trying to do with a Save a web page button.
  17. S

MetaSearchAt! Redone

I guess from overseas it works better if you use http://www.metasearchat.com and I believe it might be faster.
  18. S

MetaSearchAt! Redone

When the maker of this script made it public a few years ago, he let the users make a choice, buy it and you can remove the link to his site or keep the link for free advertising. Well a deal is a deal and I kept his link to his site. It's a pretty good script for template based database web...
  19. S

MetaSearchAt! Redone

Yes you are right. But I did ask for constructive criticism and not bashing of my own site without constructive input. And since he came at me all negative, well I had to take a look at his site to see if I could get any ideas. I couldn't do that since as soon as I looked at his site, my eyes...
  20. S

MetaSearchAt! Redone

I would look at your own site before criticizing any other site. My eyes hurt now. And Like I stated earlier it is arial font, so I would get your computer checked. It's really hard to demand a rfund when it is free. I think you might need an education about the internet. Since you don't read...
Back