• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

Why has SellWHM/Grabacontroller/RalphC shut down his Refund page?

This was the webpage where ex-customers of Ralph/SellWHM could request a refund. It was suppose to stay online until March 1st, 2009 when people who requested refunds would receive them. Refund Webpage Down: http://geekdialog.com/support/index.php?act=tickets&code=open&step=2
  2. F

Why has SellWHM/Grabacontroller/RalphC shut down his Refund page?

I am curious if SellWHM (on this forum) would like to reply why he has shut down his Refund webpage? Ralph you said you would keep the webpage up until March 1st, 2009.. so all of your ex-clients who requested a refund.. would receive one. Why is the webpage down now?
  3. F

Warning: Phishing Site-geeksteps.com & timeshabbo.com

I do not think this has anything to do with our fraud site. This is a totally separate issue, which it appears Ralph has taken care of. 'nough said on this end for this particular situation. We do not agree with you dropping in our website name for this reason...
  4. F

The Sell WHM Story|My side of the story

* Ralph had 14-16 Dedicated Server Clients. Where 4 confirmed people (via privmsg statements) paid Ralph at least $85.00 and had their dedicated servers terminated less than a week from purchase. Taking into account (on average) 15 clients paying (on average) $85.00 per month for dedicated...
  5. F

I have to go against my better judgment on not replying again. First off, its spelled fraudulent. I guess you went to the same school as Ralph where 8+6=16. LOL Secondly, your sentence isn't even close to being grammatically correct. Oh well... as I said above.. children never learn. But come...
  6. F

'nough said.. anything else is just round and round. This will be my last post.... anything else is a waste of time ;) Tim save your breathe... children never learn :jump:
  7. F

Ok... i'm game... let me respond: It's the goal of our website to go where ever Ralph goes and post about what happened. And we will continue to do so. Ralph has free speech, and so do we. There are several thousands of members on DP and WHT. And an extremely small amount of people have been...
  8. F

You were banned from DP and WHT because you have been exposed as defrauding people. Ask any Moderator/Admin on either website. And yes.. RChastain.com is down... why? Again.. very innocent looking.
  9. F

The website speaks for itself. Why have you been banned from DP, and WHT? Why did at least 16 file chargebacks against you? Why has your RChastain.com site been shut down 3 times in the last week now, by 3 different hosts? Even your "Dutch" off shore VPS was shut down. No one wants their name...
  10. F

The real full story: www.Ralphchastain-IsAFraud.com. Learn what truly happened Learn what Ralph has actually been doing this last month. Learn why Ralph has been banned on WHT and DP.. among other forums The truth will set you free!
  11. F

Cheap and basic

Admin Edit: Keep your offer in one post, if you are going to keep changing your offer I suggest starting with your lowest offer as this isn't ebay. Now returning to the thread...
  12. F

Cheap and basic

www.FeverHost.com can hook you up at $4/month paid yearly if you wish. If you sign up under the $9/month account i'll only charge $4/month paid yearly at $48.
  13. F

I want to host a domain.edu.pk where to go

<<< Please read our rules >>> /moderator Peo
  14. F

Cheap Web Hosting Here

FeverHost.com is offering Cheap Web Hosting starting at only $5/month. We offer Domain Web Hosting, and Website Web Hosting. Below are some of the features and offers we currently have: $5/month ------------ * Free Setup * Free 24/7 Technical Support * Free Account Upgrades * 50mb...
Back