• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. beely

usb version converter?

sry to reply the thread dudes, there's none of free pci slots anyway. perhaps i should upgrade it. thx guys for info :)
  2. beely

usb version converter?

hi guys, ever heard about usb version converter in order to convert from ver 1 to ver 2? i'm not sure whether they exist in the world anyway? thanks
  3. beely

problem with dlink DWL-G520

thx dude for further ideas that posted anyway. i have figured out that cause of heavy load from the wireless adapter, that you all have been mentioned before. i did disabled the 108mbps feature, including the super g and the XR mode, and finally, it's working well in gaming without lagging...
  4. beely

hello guys, thank and really appreciate you all to drop by for help. i have tested out playing mission game (single player mode) without network connection, and yet it's still lag anyway. probably, i'm sure that it's not cause of the internet, and as my assumptions regarding to the problem are...
  5. beely

hi guys, i've brought wireless adapter (DLINK DWL-G20 h/w ver B3, F/W ver 4.30) and install it according to the guidelines. after the installation, I found out that the pc's getting lag whenever i play multiplayer games or single player games. well, i have tried to system restore back...
  6. beely

adding account in cpanel

do anyone know how to add an account for certain person who may access thought the cpanel and allow to view portion of the host. do the "addon domain" function can be worked as well?
  7. beely

wired vs wireless

oh ... well, just for info. there's wired and wireless technology. wired = ethernet networking while wireless = wifi, homeRF and etc so, how about phone line networking and power line networking
  8. beely

wired vs wireless

i got a question here. are phone line network and power line network categoried in wireless tech ?
  9. beely

Yahoo giving 100MB space, revolution of GMail

eh, i thought i'm the only one found out the 100mb on yahoo! mail feature. hehe... btw, i still consider whether gmail may provide 1gb for public. can't you imagine that more than 1mil ppl apply for gmail, and they should have to upgrade new server space. yahoo! mail added useful feature...
  10. beely

yahoo! mail

hey guys, ever know about the Yahoo! Mail has changed a new style look, new brand features with 100MB mail space for free. COOL. i still wondering how GMail would monopoly the free mail service, since they describe that gmail will provide 1gb free mail space, which can store those mail for your...
  11. beely

Yahoo.com vs Google.com

hey guys, i learned from a book of e-commercial. web portal is refer to a site which contains search engines, categories of information, webmail, and other support. in my view, google started their plan to being a web portal, since they dev. news section, entertainment section, gmail, and...
  12. beely

Yahoo.com vs Google.com

hi, heard that both of the web portals getting very popular nowadays. Just want have a poll among us to find out the results :biggrin2: ps : i vote google.com coz it was the best search engine that i ever found.
  13. beely

value for DVD-ROM drive

however, the dvdr disc is quite expensive too.
  14. beely

value for DVD-ROM drive

maybe you're right, as i know most of latest speed 16x of DVD-ROM drive can run as a cdrom in 4_ something of the speed. However, any dvd disc might not be able to read by the cdrom drive. perhaps i need to wait for new speed. so what do you think ?
  15. beely

value for DVD-ROM drive

is it valueable for me to buy the latest speed 16x of any DVD-ROM drive? perhaps it might have higher speed of DVD drive coming in the market. so any comments ? :-)
  16. beely

free host needed

darkcurves, yep, i have just send a message to you via ICQ. thanks. :ditsy2:
  17. beely

free host needed

darkcurves, - Minimum 50 unique hits per month(this means you already have it elsewhere so we can review) - You must upload your website in 7 days hmm, i'm not sure whether my hits could fullfill the requrement to join the host. r u sure i may join it ?:ditsy2:
  18. beely

free host needed

:ditsy2:
  19. beely

free host needed

darkcurves, gosh, most of those host were include ads?! it's seem that most of free host are "dead".
  20. beely

free host needed

i think i might need to change another free host for my personal site. any suggestion? those host banner make my page looked weird, and they did agree not to include any banner-ads on ppl's page on the main page. so now what they have been done? those image position has been running out of the...
Back