• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Chroder

Intel 875P / 865PE Chipsets

I'm buying a computer and the guy I'm buying from suggests I get a different mobo (P4P800-DLX instead of P4C800-DLX, Asus) because there are problems with the intel 875P chipset. Is there any truth to that? And which shoudl I get? I'd imagine the 875 to be better since its newer -- but with...
  2. Chroder

[PHP] Cats and Sub Cats

[RESOLVED] Cats and Sub Cats I have my database, and my database holds categories. These categories can hold sub-cats, and the sub-cats can hold more sub-cats etc. Look at the attachment to see a visual on what I have - I spend quite a while making it :P Anyway, my current code produces the...
  3. Chroder

PHP Time Offset

How would I store a common time in a mySQL database, and get it to show in a user's time? They would have a profile containing their time offset etc. Just need to know how to get the time with the offset... :)
  4. Chroder

Links to Programs?

Can I make a link in an HTML page point to a program and make the program run? I want to run it from my own computer, so is there some sort of tweaking I can do to stop the "open or save" thing from happening?
  5. Chroder

Program to set screen settings?

Is there a way to get my screen perfect? Ever since I got my new screen, it's all weird... The default was all trapezoidish, I got it pretty good, but I was wondering if there was a program to make it perfect... I cant seem to get it right without one side going all weird... (By settings I...
  6. Chroder

Print Out Whole Database?

Is there some sort of script that can get a database (mySQL) and print out all of the tables AND their columns, details etc? phpMyAdmin only allows me to print one at a time and its time consuming..
  7. Chroder

New ... On Right Click

Is there a way I can add a "New PHP File" option when I right click on in the explorer window? I want it to make it with a .php extention and open a blank document in Notepad... Possible?
  8. Chroder

NetStartz.com

Website: http://www.netstartz.com I've been doing some searching lately, and I think I've found the one. This company has just started out ans they're offering promo prices right now until the 100th customer. They have everything I need and more! With their prices I have more then I ever...
  9. Chroder

Including CSS

I want some text to be a certain style which I defined in my CSS sheet. I was just wondering if there's way to make text be the style without using "class="mystyle" in a HTML tag. For example, I know I can go <b class="mystyle">Styled</b> But is there some kind of "special" tag that...
  10. Chroder

SbyWeb.net

Has anyone used them before, or how do they sound? Website: http://sbyweb.net Forums: http://sbyweb.net/forum
  11. Chroder

KaZaA: Duplicate Files

In my KaZaA Lite, if I go into my "My KaZaA" section (with all my files etc) every item listed there is there twice. It's not really a problem, but more of an annoyance... Just wondering if anyone else has this problem or if there's a way to fix it. :)
  12. Chroder

ISO on Computer?

My friend sent me an ISO that's only about 20MG... The only way I know how to do this stuff is to burn the image onto a CD, can't I just get it to "burn" it onto my hard drive instead?
  13. Chroder

Best Motherboard?

I know this will probably start an arguing thread about who is best, but I want to know :D Generally, which is the best?
  14. Chroder

Fire!

This weekend is my parents’ 20th anniversary and they went up to my cottage to celebrate. Anyway, I just got a phone call from my parents: they had a huge fire. Turns out they're not having such a happy anniversary. First, they got up there at about 11 PM and since it was so cold, all of the...
  15. Chroder

Help Me! (Internal CD-RW Drive Problems)

I took my CD-RW out of my old computer and opened my new computer to put it in. Check. Now, but I can't see the new drive, and my old CD-ROM isn't working. I open My Computer I see one CD-ROM drive, but if I put a game or something in my normal CD-ROM drive, it doesn't do anything. Can...
  16. Chroder

Msn 4.7 & 5

I recently downloaded the new MSN, it installed without error but now the old MSN and the new MSN load at startup. Do I uninstall (somehow) the old one, does the new one need files from the old? :confused:
  17. Chroder

Firewall

What firewall would you recommend? Preferably freeware. Thank you so much :)
  18. Chroder

File Permissions

I have a question, lets say you CHMOD a file to 777, does that mean that people, even on a different server can open it, read it and write [over] it?
  19. Chroder

Freaky Stories (TRUE!)

Ok, I thought I would just share a couple of weird things that have happened to me in my life. I'm sure you've all had your share of these things, post your own if you'd like! Here we go! #1 This happened to my sister. She and her boyfriend were sleeping in her bedroom, then all of a suddun...
  20. Chroder

Linux, Windows, Dual Boot --Oh My!

Ok, here is what has happened in the last few hours. I had windows xp pro on when I installed Linux Red Hat 7.3 on a separate partition. It ranand installed all fine until I rebooted. It went straight to Linux - I was looking for a dual boot. I called a tech support line asking how to make it...
Back