• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Freaky Stories (TRUE!)

Chroder

Ok, I thought I would just share a couple of weird things that have happened to me in my life. I'm sure you've all had your share of these things, post your own if you'd like! Here we go!

This happened to my sister. She and her boyfriend were sleeping in her bedroom, then all of a suddun her boyfriend heard a *loud* bang from her closet (ajar). Slowly waking up, it started getting extremely cold which at this point my sister started to wake up. The boyfriend opened his eyes and say a man sitting in the open closet door. He then told my sister and she started talking and telling her boyfriend to shut up, he was scaring her. By the time all had calmed down, the man in the closet had gone. The rest of the night there was "people" talking and walking up and down the hallway outside the bedroom.

Me, my sister, and her boyfriend were home on a Friday night, it was about 11:30 when this happened. They were fooling around and they were running between my sisters bedroom and the phone. One particular time, they ran into her bedroom and the CD player turned on and started playing. Each song played anywhere from 10-30 seconds then it skipped to the next. They were frozen in the door fram for a time when my sister totally freaked and jumped at the boom box and shut it off.

Also, this is my sister. At my cottage her and her friend were there for the weekend. It was *really* hot so at about 3:00 AM, they decided to go for a swim. My whole family was just getting into bed when she and her friend was going out. My mother told her to take a flashlight, my sister mumbled something and went out. A little while later, my mom got up to see if everything was okay and they wern't drowning or anything. The flashlight was gone, so they must still be swimming. She went out on the deck and looked down at the lake. She saw two people swimming and a person holding a flashlight pointing at the water, she thought that the two girls were swimming and I was down there holding the flashlight. The next morning, we got into talking about the last night where we discovered that they didn't even take the flashlight, and I was sleeping. So my mom saw a person who wasn't there, holding a non-existant flashlight.

Ok, thats about it for now :D It's weird how these things happen to my sister, she used to be into witchcraft and stuff so mabe she attracts it... Mabe later I'll get into discussing her bump in with the demon Becky, a curse sent by her friend for not continuing with the witchcraft routines.

So post your own stories, I would like to hear them!

After I read that the air in this office got crisp and I suddenly got an adrenaline rush and heard a chipmunk outside going through a pinecone. Thats about the freakiest thing that happened to me.

Enough about that, post the story about the dude named becky! :cool: :chinese2:

It was a girl :p

As I said before, my sis used to be into witchcraft in like grade 7. She and her friends would research it and all. Well, one day, they decided to summon a demon named Becky. While they were doing it, it started getting all cloudy outside and all the candles were blowing around, started getting cold (seriously), so my sister said that she was freaked and she was leaving. Her friend said that she couldn't leave, that she would send her a curse if she did. She left anyway. That night, she woke up and a demon ("Becky") came out of the closet and started yelling all these words. My sister screamed like crazy and my mom went running in.

And thats that, and my mom actually confirms the story. :D

Ok, The only 2 weird things that hapened to me:

2 years ago. 6PM. Nobody in the kitchen, everybody in the living room except me in the washroom. Food was almost ready. I come out of the washroom and hear a lond "bang". I look at the floor and see a fork. I look at the table and just stare at it... The fork that fell on the left side of the table was from the right end of the table. Everything was in place when I went into the washroom (I placed all the the forks and knifes) *weird*

2nd thing. Last January. I come back from school, do my homework and wait for mom. Then my mom comes and calls me to replace the batteries from the kitchen clock since it stopped. I take out the batteries and test them in my cd player. 4/4. They play fine and show full charge. In the evening, my mom got a phone call that my uncle died that day. When she heard the time he died and she remembered the time on the stopped clock, she got really scared since it was the same time.

1. Last fathers day bout 1-2 months ago... a really old hand watch (windup) started again ...we checked it when we woke up and the next day it stopped again
  2. About 5 years ago my grandmother died. Mum had this dream the week after that she came back and God wouldnt let her come back for long. Mum just thought this was a nightmare and part of the greving process. Over dinner about 4 weeks ago, we discovered that both of mums sisters had the same dream.
    [/list=1]

1. One day, I keep on hearing on someone knocking on the door, but no ones there.

2. The door just moves a little by itself.

3. I saw a white figure (could be some problems with my eyes?) hiding below a chair in the lecture theatre of my school

4. One toilet cubicle in one shopping centre automatically flushed.

All this are true.

Originally posted by trenzterra
1. One day, I keep on hearing on someone knocking on the door, but no ones there.

Ahaha, Trenz was nick-knocked and he thought it was some supernatural power :p :biggrin2:

Only slightly freaky thing that I can remember was that I was sitting at my computer at about 3am, lights were off and the door was completely closed. Then the door opened by itself, and opened fully, very slowly. I thought "eh.. whatever". Two minutes later the door shut itself, like completely closed back again... and no-one was there.

once at skool, i had some milk, from the cafeteria, when i opened it, it was like all curdled and frozen, its not freaky, just bad quality milk on the school's behalf ;)

1. 1am, Sunday around 2 years ago, I had no school so I decided to stay up and do some work, I was the only one in the house, and I heard a noise downstairs, I took a penknife [haha] and went down and it was a cat who had gotten in through a locked catflap. Wierd.

Originally posted by Chroder

Me, my sister, and her boyfriend were home on a Friday night, it was about 11:30 when this happened. They were fooling around and they were running between my sisters bedroom and the phone. One particular time, they ran into her bedroom and the CD player turned on and started playing. Each song played anywhere from 10-30 seconds then it skipped to the next. They were frozen in the door fram for a time when my sister totally freaked and jumped at the boom box and shut it off.

I don't know about you, but there is a option on the CD Player to play each song of the CD for 10-15 seconds.

Originally posted by Chroder

I don't know about you, but there is a option on the CD Player to play each song of the CD for 10-15 seconds.

Re: Re: Freaky Stories (TRUE!)

Originally posted by adizlaja
Yeah, that's what I said, but my sis said that all the songs would play different time frames. Like one osng would be 5 secs, the next 2 secs etc.

And, I have another one :D I was sitting at my computer about 2 days ago, no one home except me. My computer is in a corner of my basement, and right behind me I heard a sniffling sound, like one you would make if you had a cold. It was so freaky! And last night I was playing poker with one of my buddies and I went to the computer to print out some poker hands and rules (not to good at poker...) and I heard a loud (LOUD) bang on the wall. My friend heard it too but he said that I did it.

I have one:
A few weeks ago, I was on the computer playing CS with the speakers loud enough to vibrate the wall at 1:00 AM and all of the sudden my bathroom door opened (it's right outside the door to my bedroom, in clear view of my computer) slowly then closed. My dog was sleeping on my bed so he couldn't have been nosing around....:nervous:

[add]
And it was closed to where the bolt was in place! It opened then closed back to where the bolt was in place!

[add2]
Another one: My friend was at a party, and he was playing that Bloody Mary game in the bathroom (where you turn of the lights and close the window shades so it's pitch black then spin around and chant "bloody mary" 3 times) and he suddenly got scratched across the face and pushed sideways. No one else was in there.

Last edited:
Sometimes....and this is really true.....I go to this forum called fws and there are weird people there talking about psychotic experiences they've had when they are doped up and drunk and blaming the experience on the paranormal.

It's true! I've seen it myself!

Good. I have officially degraded the post quality of this thread to nothingness. Now I am off to another thread!

Last edited:
Back