• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

¡ï¡ø¡ï¡øWHO WANT Webspace?I have a lot¡ï¡ø¡ï¡ø

Looks like someone has infringed on the dot.tk ToS and has registered a bunch of free domains. :rolleyes:

ROTFLMAO
I don't understand what you're talking about. This is wierd. o_O
:jump:

Wait a minute.....I think I understand.
I think he said:

I am having a hard time registering with xug.net. If you can help me, I am willing to give you a share of the site.

If not, can you register an account on the site: titled "something".tk

Example of some good free site .TK sites:
5151net
591free
no1bbs
cdbbs
eair
kunshan
21thnet
newdot
fbionline
ehuman
3net
superdot
new1
91net
okdot

Last edited:
This is what I think the guy is saying:

1. He wants xug.net free webspace

2. He claims he will give you free webspace if you sign up for him, but he really doesn't have any (in other words, he's lying).

3. Now he's claiming he will give you one of those pathetic .tk domains below that nobody will want anyway.

4. He's not on crack. His English is just not very good.

Yea I don't like .tk very much.
Only good if you have purchased a .tk , and have control of the nameservers.

well I don't know what happened for you guys when you tried to sign up with XUG.net. But when I clicked submit, I was then led to a blank page.

My English is very poor!

Originally posted by conkermaniac
This is what I think the guy is saying:

1. He wants xug.net free webspace

2. He claims he will give you free webspace if you sign up for him, but he really doesn't have any (in other words, he's lying).

3. Now he's claiming he will give you one of those pathetic .tk domains below that nobody will want anyway.

4. He's not on crack. His English is just not very good.

Right!!

I want xug.net free webspace!

toking, why don't you just go to the site and sign up? xug.net are the ones that give you the webspace.

Back