• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

$1 lead programs-Free sign ups

Makeveli

I'm looking for lead programs that pay $1 when your visitors signs up for something free.
I'm looking for about 5-10 of these...
They can be from CJ, linkshare (I've heard they're crap), independent, or anywhere, as long as it fits the criteria.
TIA
I've checked at CJ, and I can't find any now (They're descriptions are confusing, you dont know what you have to really do to get the lead). They use to have a lot.

There are several lead-acquisition programs that offer freebies or discounts and pay the referring publisher a bounty of $1 or more at the following networks:
1. Websponsors.com
2. FineClicks
3. Affiliate-Fuel
4. LeadCrunch
5. DirectLeads
6. OnResponse

HTH.

What are the URL's to all those?
Anyone know some from CJ
Here are the ones I know of;
-CJ $2
-The ones Czar said
I need some more......
TIA
If you can give a URL right to the program that pays $1/ free lead that would be great.
Even better would be webmaster related lead programs that pay $1/ free lead

I think he's looking for links directly to the offers.

Makeveli I suggest you spend some time and scan out the offers yourself and choose which suite your site. I'm sure all these networks have a sort function to sort the amount paid in ascending or dscending order.

Originally posted by LastActionHero
Yeah, but I wouldn't mind if females hit my site in droves and signup ;)

lol, that would be nice... although quite unlikley to be happening at any of my celebrity websites. :)

I'm having trouble getting people to sign up.

Yes, its discriminatory, but I don't have any trouble taking discriminatory money. I'll take a discriminatory check over nothing any day.

I don't see any that pay $1/Free lead +...
They each pay like 10% of what your referals make...

Can you give me links to specific pages that say they pay at least $1/ free lead sign up?
If you would happen to know where to find the contact email address for these too, that would be great. I need to ask them a couple questions, unique to my site.
If those all work, then I have about 5, so thanks...I'm half way there...
I'm looking for 10....
Thanks again...
I really appreciate the help

Re: Thanks

Originally posted by WabbyTwax
Im gonna give that friendfinder a try.

beware if you don't get 1 free sign up in 20 clicks your account will be converted into the percentage system.

So can anyone add to my list (Specific url's).
I know of
-CJ $2 Free sign up to CJ's referal program
-Direct leads has a free lead sign up to directleads
-Others? Please give a URL to sign up, and where it says it pays $1 or more for each free sign up.
Thanks

High commission rates!

When visitors click on your links and make a purchase at AllPosters.com, you earn between 20% and 25% of the sale.

Here's how we calculate your commission:

Total Sales/Month Commission Percentage
Less than $500 20%
$500 to $2000 21%
$2000 to $5000 22%
$5000 to $10,000 23%
$10,000 to $20,000 24%
$20,000 and up 25%

Example:
Commission on a $10 poster = $10.00 x 20% = $2.00
Commission on a $150 framed print = $150.00 x 20% = $30.00

Our large affiliate sites earn thousands of dollars in commission each month!

!
It doesn't look like a free lead program....

If anyone knows of any, please post them....and a URL to where it says we pay you $1 (Or more) for each free sign up.
Thanks

It is the info from allposters stats:

Sub-Affiliate Action Bonus
Sub-affiliate valid link $2.00
Sub-affiliate 1st sale $3.00
Sub-affiliate 2nd sale $5.00

As I understand soon as your referral place a link - you'll get $2.

The other program is relatively new pay-per-click program FastAdvert. They will pay $1 for each approved referral. But it pays quarterly :(

Back