• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

:(

sp0radic

My site traffic has dropped alot in the last day!

:(

But on another topic.. I finshed my new nuke theme. It's and AMD theme. :D

It'll only be there for like a day, then I change it back.

... if you're a member, u can change it to the AMD theme ne time u want. ;)

Oh.. the link: http://www.ice-b0x.com.

Enjoy!

it's not even opening for me, it loads the title and like the first few lines of code, but then times out.

Good god that's slow. The sidebar was fully loaded after maybe ten minutes, the content never showed up, it just announce "CGI Timeout: The specified CGI application exceeded the allowed time for processing. The server has deleted the process" and the transfer ended. Ever consider moving back to F2S, it's easily a thousand times faster?

That's it. I'm moving to the other server. I thought it was a little slow! The guy told me b4 it was only on T1.

>_<

I'm moving.

And you are paying for this b4 or is it free? On a T1? Sheesh.

BTW I love AMD, I just got myself the 1.4 Thunderbird with money I saved up...

Free ...of course.

Anyway... I'll need a new host.

When my site works properly, and it's not slow (couple of weeks ago), going by calculations... I should get atleast 4000 hits a month. I need PHP, MySQL and atleast 50mb of space???

I am happy to display banner ads on my site too.

MSNM, ICQ, or Email Me (sp0radic@hotmail.com) - admin@ice-b0x.com account down cause "he's having trouble with his ISP".

Last edited:
Back