• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

120 FREE cpanel web hosting accounts, hurry !

Status
Not open for further replies.

dh6np

cpanel 6
10mb hosting
500mb bw
100 email
100 ftp
10 my sql accounts
domain can be transfered free
subdomains give free
no ads!
apache servers
cron jobs
some free cgi and php scripts
password protected directories
ssl
ssi
php
perl
cgi
asp components

uptime of 99.95%

if pay $1 per year setup fee will get
35 mb space
500 mb bw
telnet
ssh
my sql
and free scripts!

120 free accounts left , to sign up to the simply click on the pm button below using the following template:-

Free hosting account 10-500
name:
password:
email(must be real, some account info will be sent there!) :
domain:
subdomain:
comment:

-----------------

cpanel test here:-
http://64.191.54.250:2082/
username - test
password - test

*if you upload files above 2mb in the test account your ip may be banned, however to test our speed uploading files below 1.5mb is ok!

Last edited:
Two questions:-

1. Is this a limited time offer? I know there's a limited number of accounts, but if we sign up does it only stay free for a certain length of time?

2. If I left the "subdomain" part of the form blank, could I set subdomains myself later?

Why wont you hive away 4 Full featured Accounts i mean 100 Mb or More... :D (i Wanna :chinese2: )

It's too early for me to comment on the speed at which the web pages display (as the DNS changes will take time to go through), but for those of you thinking of using this service, the CPanel you actually get is quicker, cleaner and easier to use than the "test" version.

Oh, and you can set domains/subdomains up yourself later (which answers one of my earlier questions).

***MTX***MATRIX and Stardew: If you're creating original content for the pages yourself, or even as part of a small team, 10Mb is more than enough. It's the equivalent of about 3 copies of "War and Peace".

If you're going to offer third party content, downloads or large images, 10Mb would get filled a lot quicker but that type of site would also need extra bandwidth.

It makes more sense to me for them to offer 120 sites with 10Mb space and 500Mb of bandwidth than say 12 sites with 100Mb and 5000Mb of bandwidth. That way more people get free hosting without ads.

Besides, if there were fewer, larger accounts they would all have been taken by the time you saw this post.

dh6np,

I'd like to get the free hosting you are offering. I have sent you a PM.

Thanks.
xupan

Attachments

• mouselcp.gif
    mouselcp.gif
    13.6 KB · Views: 73
another 60 accounts left!

all who pm'd me i am in process of creating your account, let me remind you noone with same ips will get account! no 2 accounts per person is what i really mean!

do people find the new cpanel look easier and more useful now?

i would just like to say, people who sign up more than 2 times will be beanned soon or not answered!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back