• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

15 **FREE** Hosting Accounts

Originally posted by azn4ever
I want to get the host... can u hook me up...my current website is @
http://chonekim.hypermart.net.
u can review it there....
thankx

PM me your personal info, name, full address, phone number, email, username and password you would like.

If you don't got a domain, tell me what subdomain you would like activated.

Originally posted by Escalus
I could definately use that kind of hosting -

www.crossyards.uni.cc

If you could help me out I would greatly apprecaite it.

Email - escalus@charter.net
ICQ - 53516292
AIM - Mrmikej03

Any of those, or PM works 2 :D

Thanks alot -
~Mike Johnson

PM me your personal info, name, full address, phone number, email, username and password you would like.

If you don't got a domain, tell me what subdomain you would like activated.

Originally posted by makk551
hey,
could you host my site.
It,s a small game-clan site.
www.mad-clan.tk
I don't have a domain jet, so I would have to use the subdomain hosting.
Thx MaXX

What subdomain you would like activated?

Originally posted by Daniel
What is the URL of this host? How can we be sure it even exists. :confused:

It does, i'm just working on the site. Once it's ready I'll be sure to post the URL. I need a few users to "test" the system, that's why I posted the above since I can only come up with so many combo's to try and break something.

I gave an account out yesterday and if the guy wants to come forward, by all means. Other then that, your just going to have to take my word for it.

Slow...

Why is it that any Canadian host is always slow? Any server thats in Canada is generally slow.

Originally posted by jmiller
Not slow for me at all.
And who says the "cdn" means Canadian.

It usually does mean Canadian. CAD, CND, CDN.

On a traceroute, I got something from bellnexia which is a Canadian high-bandwidth provider.

I would like to humbly apply.

Hello all, the name is Aurion. I would like to humbly apply to this generous offer for hosting. My site http://www.caveo-astrum.150m.com is in sore need of a quality host such as yourself. Unfortunately I lack the funding to do so. Although my site is relatively new, I plan on expanding it but not to the extreme.

I would graciously hope that you consider my humble site for possible approval for hosting. I would not take advantage of your generosity, nor would I ever forget it. Thankyou in advance for even this glimmer of hope.

Email: Kraw2000@aol.com
AIM: Kraw2000

-Yours Truly
Aurion

Last edited:
not sure if this is a bit late coz i aint sure how long this thread has been going

but i have got a web site hosted on portland & that damn place wont let me signup 4 a MySQL database.

i really need a good host 4 this site 2 work properly

the redirection url is
skateboarduk.xrs.net
or the actual url is
skaterlistuk.8bit.co.uk

plz reply quickly as i have been waiting ages 2 get this site somewhere

email is
gary.rutland@ntlworld.com

cheers

Could you host me and MSN for our message board ?

Could you host me and MSN for our message board ? PLease we cant find any hosts that give us cgi/php ;)

Back