• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

16 Year Old Starts Web Host and Makes Over $605,000. Here's how.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbbrock1

What's up everyone.

Daniel Brock here, and yes I really did make over $605,000 on auto-pilot through a web hosting company I started when I was 16 years old. I'm 23 now, and my web hosting company has been earning steadily for the past 5 years with virtually no input on my end.

I just so happened to have made a course that explains exactly how I did it here:

http://www.hostlauncher.com/warriors/

You will learn:

• How to build the foundation of a long-term successful web hosting provider.
  • How to find an in-demand niche.
  • How to get a lot of customers without paying a penny.
  • Ways to stand out in front of the competition.
  • And much more.

Check it out right now here:

http://www.hostlauncher.com/warriors/

Special Limited Time Offer ONLY

I normally sell this course for $47. Today, I will only charge you $24.99 for it, but for a very limited time only.

I am testing out my sales letter before I close down my offer for re-launch. So hurry and buy it before you have to wait months before I start selling it again.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments.

I just tried buying it and the document didn't contain the information I was hopping to find (more in-depth technical information) so I ask for a refund and got it within 2 minutes.

The document does contain stuff that might be useful for someone who never ran a business.

I just tried buying it and the document didn't contain the information I was hopping to find (more in-depth technical information) so I ask for a refund and got it within 2 minutes.

The document does contain stuff that might be useful for someone who never ran a business.

Thanks for the review, and sorry it didn't provide the technical information you were looking for. I am already adding the technical things that you were looking for to my list of improvements. I hope to be able to crank out a 10-20 page tutorial on that aspect of running a web hosting company.

Hi there, for some reason the moderators deleted my post, I highly doubt they even read it.

Are you giving out any review copies by any chance?

Hmm.

1. One ring of his site seems to be "write a blog with 12 links to yourself per article times 50 articles". Then he promotes 0Bones as a sort of social host.

2. Bulk Domains?
http://www.hostlauncher.com/?hop=advisory

Does he really have 3100 domains? Then his interesting income would be $28/domain/year*7 years.

Problem is, his screen shot shows some scary *expenses* and that particular shot has him $94,000 in debt!

I could see trying to sell a pamphlet to pay off gross expenses like that.

Last edited:
This'll only be deleted, but here goes. I think these kinds of advertisements should be banned from FWS, it's just a way to grab money from people in return for useless information which should NOT be advertised. as TaoPhoenix points out, you see the "kid" in debt thanks to the screenshots, why would you want to risk precious money in a venture like this, if you know the person who WROTE it, is in that much debt themselves?!

Only my 2cents worth, but still, ban these adverts from FWS.

I just tried buying it ... so I ask for a refund and got it within 2 minutes.

He is giving away refunds as advertised on his main page, what do you have against it, people buy it, they're unhappy, they ask for a refund, they get it. Or they're happy and the keep on reading. Simple as that!

Refunds of what exactly?

It gets into consumer protections. Stuff being sold has to generally be fit for a purpose. The tricky part of BizEbooks goes something like this: It may be accurate per sentence, yet as a whole may not be complete enough to be fit for the purpose advertised. The salesman tries to tap the example of the really illustrious guy who brought tons of additional talent and succeeded, backported to exclusively be a product benefit. Put simpler - some examples.

Suppose it has 3 pages of info on Google Pagerank. Okay, that's nice. Let's assume it's even right. But is that enough to catapult a business into $600,000 of *profits*?

Oh, there we go! Because like most of these offers, anything he gained with his info itself *became epic fail* when he *deliberately misrepresented standard Accounting!*

Basically anyone in the country can get *gross sales* like he did. If you buy $700,000 worth of stuff, of course you can sell it back for $600,000! But instead he deliberately comingles wages (which are close to the same effect as profits) vs. gross revenue (which leads to nice juicy bankruptcies!).

So just offering a refund is a red herring if the original item doesn't really meet a purpose.

Hmm.

1. One ring of his site seems to be "write a blog with 12 links to yourself per article times 50 articles". Then he promotes 0Bones as a sort of social host.

2. Bulk Domains?

Does he really have 3100 domains? Then his interesting income would be $28/domain/year*7 years.

Problem is, his screen shot shows some scary *expenses* and that particular shot has him $94,000 in debt!

You are wrong buddy. The billing system does not track my expenses which are 30%.

The number you are seeing is the difference between the invoices generated, and the invoices paid.

If subtract the difference, that is the figure you will get.

Would I really have been in business for 7 years if I was running in debt each time? No. How could I?

Another simple question for you.

You know how easily it would have been for me to remove that -93,000 figure from that image?
All I would have had to do was crop it shorter than I did. I CHOSE to keep that figure in there when I was cropping my picture. If I was really -93k in debt, do you honestly think I would leave the figure on there? That would be the very first thing you would take out.

Last edited:
It gets into consumer protections. Stuff being sold has to generally be fit for a purpose. The tricky part of BizEbooks goes something like this: It may be accurate per sentence, yet as a whole may not be complete enough to be fit for the purpose advertised. The salesman tries to tap the example of the really illustrious guy who brought tons of additional talent and succeeded, backported to exclusively be a product benefit. Put simpler - some examples.

Suppose it has 3 pages of info on Google Pagerank. Okay, that's nice. Let's assume it's even right. But is that enough to catapult a business into $600,000 of *profits*?

Oh, there we go! Because like most of these offers, anything he gained with his info itself *became epic fail* when he *deliberately misrepresented standard Accounting!*

Basically anyone in the country can get *gross sales* like he did. If you buy $700,000 worth of stuff, of course you can sell it back for $600,000! But instead he deliberately comingles wages (which are close to the same effect as profits) vs. gross revenue (which leads to nice juicy bankruptcies!).

So just offering a refund is a red herring if the original item doesn't really meet a purpose.

My book is a course on how to start a successful web hosting business. Nowhere in my sales letter do I claim that by simply buying my book, you will make $600,000.

There is no book out there that will do that for you.

I am selling the tools to do it. If people don't use my tools, that's their fault and not mine.

Hmm.

2. Bulk Domains?

Again, wrong information.

If you knew anything about the billing software I used, you wouldn't have anything to say.

3100 domains does not mean DOMAIN NAMES. It means the total amount of accounts that I have hosted over the years, not how many domain names I have registered.

Some accounts pay $5/m, some pay upwards of $30/m.
Not all of those accounts are active as it calculates the total number of accounts of 5 years(how long the software has been installed).

Listen, I am selling a legitimate course here.

I worded my sales letter so it makes you want to buy it, so what?
Everything said in my sales letter is 100% accurate.

It's called marketing. You elicit emotion to drive your sales.

Will everyone who buys my course have a successful web hosting company, no. The fact is, 1% of the people who buy it will ever end up putting it to use. The rest will let it rot on their hard drives.

Does that make me a bad guy because they didn't use the info I provided?
I provide the shovel, it's up to them to do the work.

My course provides everything they need to know to start a web hosting company - what they do with it is not within my control.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back