• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

1GB Disk Space/50GB Bandwidth cPanel 11 - No Ads Hosting

wbacky

Backy Corp is pleased to announce that we have upgraded our free hosting package disk space and features limits. Check it out today at www.backycorp.com

1GB Disk Space
50GB Bandwidth
Limit 10 of each feature (email accounts, mysql databases, subdomains, ext)
cPanel 11
Fantastico
RV Site Builder
And More!

Visit www.backycorp.com to learn more.. NO ADS Required!

doh i can't even register... "Our system has detected a high risk of fraud for your order and has therefore blocked it"

Hi, I have tried to register one.
But as the member stated on the above post.
It is in fraud state and end result was, I can't register and use it.

Did you have location limit ?

Thanks,

We use a fraud detection system for all paid and free clients. Should a client be in a country of high risk they may submit a ticket to our sales dept requesting manual verification. We can then make a determination however there is no gurantee that you will get the free hosting. We get loads of people that lie about there contact information when its false its an automatic NO.

OK, I see.

This is a good system for blocking any users that may be in higher risk.

Anyway, I will send a support ticket to see then.
If the end result was rejecting me anyway. How do I cancel my account information on your billing system ?

*edited*
I have been sent out the support ticket

Thanks,

Last edited:
We strive to ensure that all clients are able to have a great hosting experiance be it free or paid. We have over time come up with a set of standards that we use for fraud detection. Granted they may not be perfect but we do not have mnay issues with abuse so I guess something is working.

On a side note: I am pleased to announce we are offering FREE limited reseller packages with no ads to USA & Canada residents. If you are interested visit our website at www.backycorp.com

Hi,

How about my account information. If you can not accept my hosting request.
So how can I delete my information from your billing system.
Please answer me, OK ?

I am sorry for any issues that it may cause you however as any legit business in the USA Backy Corp is required to keep records for 7 years. As a result any information provided must be kept for this length of time and will not be removed from our system until such time has pased.

So, it's in turn how do I trusted you, you are not use my information to do some invalid activity ?

If I'am your client. You hold my data is correct. But I don't think so why you can and need to hold my data.

Can you explains it, please ?

Thanks,

As stated Backy Corp is required to keep company records for 7 years per US law. That includes any data submitted during the ordering process regardless if you were given hosting or not. We need to keep a record of why we denied your hosting. As stated the information is going to be kept for records purposes only as per US law.

Back