• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

2, 3 char domains for sale

HostMyBB.org said:
Im selling two 3 char domains, im not looking for a furtune. :D

JM8.net
A0S.net

Expire: 12/27/2005
Registered with www.godaddy.com
PM mw with offers.
dont think ur gonna get much, there are still 3 character .net domains available in the wild...

Yes however think about it 3 letter .coms are selling for thousands and 3 char.nets will be up there soon as well

AOS might get a bit of interest but probably not here, plus I think it;s actually a registered trademark of a UK office supplies company or something (ignore me if I'm wrong)

Decker said:
AOS might get a bit of interest but probably not here, plus I think it;s actually a registered trademark of a UK office supplies company or something (ignore me if I'm wrong)
It's A<ZERO>S not A<OH>S.

Wow, I deleted that post. I had at first misread MMKmaste's post.

What the hell ? Would someone care to explain why it was revived?

jmiller said:
Wow, I deleted that post. I had at first misread MMKmaste's post.

What the hell ? Would someone care to explain why it was revived?
ill go for a personal explanation, i buy and sell domains on a regular basis, here is why i bought these domains:
A-Common letter+vowel
S-Common letter as well
0-VERY COMMON number

J-Next to an M, it can mean things
M-Next to a J, it can stand for bigger words, arcronym.
8-Can be used in conjunction with the above.

No, it's my fault, I entirely misread your post.

I'd just like to know what the heck the moderators are up to.

Are you sure you deleted it? There's no way of finding out who brought it back that I can see. We only see that they were deleted.

Back