• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

2.5Gb Space, 100Gb Transfer -- Free Domain Name, Dedicated IP, and More!

when i go to hosting-boards.com, the index page says that the board is not available. Then i click register, same thing happens. Problem?

Will begin posting

NOTE: Won't send forum registration validation email!!!!

Last edited:
The forums does not send me an activation email. I have waited for almost 1 day.:cry2: Please look into it soon so that I can start posting soon and get my free web hosting!!! :biggrin2:

Hmn seems good, I'll start posting--though I've already decided I'm going to buy the yearly developer package since I host sites too...

P.S. I wasn't sent my activation code for the board >_< the email I used is correct and working too (it's my domain email).

Last edited:
register a new account use your yahoo or gmail.. I already have that problem when I registerd using my own email at my domain name it wont send for some reason... :D

No use :cry2: I tried using my Gmail account but I still didn't receive the activation code. Anyone knows a soulution or how I can contact the person in charge of that forum :confused4

Then what do I do? Do I have to register again when the forum is up again? But I can't use the same email address twice.

Btw has anyone gotten the free hosting already?

Back