• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

200MB Web Space. 5GB Bandwidth. FREE!

pinkboi1987

Hi,

Over the past few days i have been setting up a new system for our free hosting customers, on top of this i also have introduced new support methods including Live Help, Help Desk and Community Forums.

Our free hosting plans have been changed as an effect to this; the new plan will offer you:

200MB Web Space
5GB Bandwidth/Month
cPanel CP
24.7 Customer Help

*You must have your own domain to use our services*

The link to signup will be posted in 3 hours or so from now (22:00 GMT London)

Thanks,
Stephen Grindall

Old POST
----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi All,

200MB Web Space & 5GB Bandwidth/Month ~ cPanel CP.
24.7 Tech Help: Phone, Help Desk, Live Help.

To help get you started all members get FREE website templates :).

Also, no forum posting is required :) all we ask is for a link on your site saying "Hosted By SPURI", and only on your home page, no where else :wink2:

Still, While the order system is not up yet we can take orders as the server is up, you can email us at "order@spuri.com" and we will email you back with the details required to setup your account :)

Any questions, please ask them in this Thread.

Thanks,
Stephen Grindall

----------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Do you mind if I use your webspace just for storage for pictures, and not for a real website?

Goyf said:
Do you mind if I use your webspace just for storage for pictures, and not for a real website?

I dont see a problem with that, please have 1 or 2 web pages tho.

Thanks
Stephen Grindall

how long does the free service last? It's a concern since there are some freewebhosts out there that deletes free accounts after 6 months or so.. :cry2:

sacred-tear said:
how long does the free service last? It's a concern since there are some freewebhosts out there that deletes free accounts after 6 months or so.. :cry2:

Hi There!

Just to confirm; you will not loose your account unless you break our TOS. We aim to stay around for a long time :)

Regards
Stephen Grindall

a few questions:

1. do you guys accept .zip, .rar, etc. file types?
2. is there a file size limit?
3. is hotlinking allowed?

thanks.

Hi All,
Yep, i got your email.

In regards to the other question; please send me an email: stephen at spuri dot com and i will talk to you regards it.

Thanks
Stephen Grindall

Hi All,

Please order via https://spuri.com/shop/hosting.php?addhost=1 if you would like free hosting, please note we are having problems with subdomains at this time, if you would like a subdomain please register at the link above and then email: support at spuri dot com with the subdomain you would like.
If you own a domain and are requesting free hosting this error does not affect you.

Regards
Stephen Grindall

Hi,

No the hosting is valid for the life of your account, the $0.00 monthly you see on the order wizard just means we bill you $0.00 monthly :p its just how our order system works.

Thanks
Stephen Grindall

Back