• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

50mb/Mysql/ftp/browser upload/PHP/.NET/free forums (invision board)/FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.

tytanic11

50mb/Mysql/NO ADS/UNLIMITED BW/ftp/browser/PHP/.NET/free forums (invision board)/FREE

http://freetheweb.tk

50mb/Mysql/ftp/browser upload/PHP/.NET/free forums (invision board)/FREE
UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH
NO ADS
3Host almost anything - personal homepages, blogs, school & orginization/hobbies, forums - whatever you want (no adult stuff tho) YOU DO NOT NEED AN ESTABLISHED SITE

You won't find this for free ANYWHERE else.

for domain :
yourname.tk (or any redirection service) can be used

you can also have :
tuxserver.servehttp.com/youraccount
freeweb.no-ip.biz/youraccount

.com, .net, .org domains supported too

Last edited:
Yes, very nice hosting. I can reach your site, but the only problem is, your e-mail does not work. Or is it just me?:confused2

Well the site works for me but ...

you can't offer subdomains on a .tk (unless you actually buy and register that domain yourself) but both of yours are free domains, just redirects.

And how can you make these claims about "your" servers when the IP of your site resolves to comcast.net? (a home isp provider)

thank you

Originally posted by In Flames 00
Comcast has a business plan aswell...

Thank you, I was just about to remind them about that fact. I would also like to welcome our 5 newest clients from here..

As for those who couldn't access the site, I was playing with IIS, getting ready for new clients, and doing other configuration stuff around the time you reported this. All of that is done, woking, and everyone should be able to access it now.

Tyler

but y do n use a .tk domain ? u just gaven me a feeling that ur hosting are not stable and going down when u off ur machine

Originally posted by velton
but y do n use a .tk domain ? u just gaven me a feeling that ur hosting are not stable and going down when u off ur machine

We use some other redirection services too so when .tk goes down we don't loose all connectivity. We only use .tk for our primary domain because it's shorter than any alternative and free.

Notice : We are no longer accepting new hosting accounts, due to the overwhelming number of new signups. Acounts currently in the queue for activcation WILL be activated. We are in the process of acquiring a new Dell server,and will accept new accounts when it arrives. Please check back in a week or two. We are sorry for any inconveinence this may have caused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back