• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

5GB Space, MySQL, PHP, No ads, Free Subdomain or use your own domain name, FTP

Robbeh

Dear All,

Thanks to the webmasters of FWS for giving free webhosts like me the opportunity to advertise their services in a dedicated forum without making a nuisance of ourselves by trying to market in other forums.

http://www.5GBFree.com is offering:
* 5GB Free Web Space (hence the name!)
* 10 MySQL Databases/Database Users
* FTP Uploads
* PHP Scripting
* No forced adverts
* You can run adverts on your own site
* Free subdomain (or use your own domain name)

If you have any questions, please do let me know. I'd also be very interested in hearing anyone's marketing ideas for promoting the site further.

Thanks and best wishes,
Rob List

layerd panel. disabled features
system
exec
shell_exec
passthru
set_time_limit
error_log
ini_alter
dl
pfsockopen
openlog
syslog
readlink
symlink
link
leak
fsockopen
popen
escapeshellcmd
apache_child_terminate apache_get_modules
apache_get_version
apache_getenv
apache_note
apache_setenv
virtual

Hi,

PHP is running in "safe mode" for new accounts by default, but this can easily be switched off by creating a support ticket.

Cheers,
Rob

seems to be a nice offer ...Thanks
Hope it doesnt disappear overnight like other high flying hosts, as this domain had been here for only one month..i am highly speculative

hummm...
THe 2nd one's nothing to do with me....
No idea why they're using my name servers.... better have a word with the webmaster, thanks for pointing it out.
Cheers,
Rob

Hope it doesnt disappear overnight like other high flying hosts, as this domain had been here for only one month..i am highly speculative

Speculative? I'm not sure that's the correct word to use in this context, never the less, I do get your point.

We have a business plan that has secured at least the initial 18 months of funding - after that I can make no promises, but of course it's not our intention to close!

Best wishes,
Rob

Back