• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

800MB, 10GB Bandwidth, CPanel, Fantasico, PHP

lol not to be a whiner or nuthin but stabilo yu seem like a nice guy. Cud yu tell me an approximation of how long it takes from me sending yu an email and yu replying to the email? ^^ lol 6 daes is startin to get long =P

xbabiboix said:
lol not to be a whiner or nuthin but stabilo yu seem like a nice guy. Cud yu tell me an approximation of how long it takes from me sending yu an email and yu replying to the email? ^^ lol 6 daes is startin to get long =P
do u c how long this thread is? well then, lets see, one person=5 mins to make a account/review/read pm, 5xas many people as u see here+u have to consider that mike has a life and is not gonna do this 24x7, i think this should give u a pretty good estimate of how long it will take. ;)

All PM's up to this time have been replyed to.

There are not many more accounts left...

Please hurry with your applications.

thanks
Stabilo

Hi Stabilo,

I sent a pm on September 30th and I have not received a reply. It is marked as "unread" in my folder. Did you receive it? I am pm'ing another copy in case it did not get to you.

Thanks so much. I know you are very busy, so I appreciate your time!

Last edited:
I got hosting two days ago! And it sure rox! The FTP runs at a fast speed too. :D Thumbs up for Stabilo!

I'm not sure about it either DarkRelevance. I sent a pm on Sept. 30th, and a follow-up today, and neither pm has been read. I certainly don't expect the message I wrote today to be read yet (I'm sure Stabilo is very busy). I am concerned about the message I sent on Sept. 30th, as Stabilo responded days later that all pm's had been responded to.

myextrahelp said:
I'm not sure about it either DarkRelevance. I sent a pm on Sept. 30th, and a follow-up today, and neither pm has been read. I certainly don't expect the message I wrote today to be read yet (I'm sure Stabilo is very busy). I am concerned about the message I sent on Sept. 30th, as Stabilo responded days later that all pm's had been responded to.
add me to AIM, and ill see what i can do for you there. SN: MusabPakistani

Ok guys, i only have about 10 accounts left before i close apps for a while, if you want an account, hurry and PM me.

I apologise to anyone who did not get a reply, i could not keep up with the PM's and the private messages filled up.So if you sent a PM and i did not reply to you, please send it again.

Once again there are only 10 more left, then i will close applications for a while so see how the server copes, i will not be overloading the server, my aim is quality not quantity. :classic2:

Thanks
Stabilo

Thank you for your offer mmkmaste. It was nice of you to try to help.

Thanks so much for getting in touch with me Stabilo, and thanks for the hosting!!!!!

Back