• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

800MB, 10GB Bandwidth, CPanel, Fantasico, PHP

download is allowed, but no pure download, and you must have the copyrights to it, like mmkmaste said.

I was accepted a few days ago and I sent email with my desired info, do I still get an account or are you just late replying to the email? Maybe your reply was lost in the email system?

OMG onli ten accounts left!?!? Do yu hate me Stabilo?!

I sent my email like the 30th and i havent gotten an email back. Infact ives sent yu two or three emails

It also probably depends on your request. This hosting would be overkill for what I currently need, but it would be nice to find a good hosting with room for expansion and no 2 MB limit on the size of my SQL database. This hosed my entire website on the hosting I was using. Hope I am able to get in on this offer :)

Same he accepted me and told me to email info, email has been sent for 4 days and I sent another one just to make sure it wasn't lost, im sure he is just behind because of all the accounts he's getting.

Firstly, alot of people just email him, without pming first, so he is most probobly flooded.
Secondly, by people resending emails, he has to sort though even more emails
Thirdly, why not just wait a while longer.. i waited a whole 60.0 minutes for my account to be set up (including pming and emailing):eek:

tmgavin said:
Firstly, alot of people just email him, without pming first, so he is most probobly flooded.
Secondly, by people resending emails, he has to sort though even more emails
Thirdly, why not just wait a while longer.. i waited a whole 60.0 minutes for my account to be set up (including pming and emailing):eek:

lucky bastard i've been and STILL AM waiting for about two weeks now ><

Back