• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

A complete step-by-step blueprint to starting your own web hosting company!

dbbrock1

Discover My Secret Methods For Starting A Web Hosting Company and make Truck Loads of Money Even While You Sleep!

Hello FreeWebSpace Members!

My Name is Dan Brock and I would like to tell you about a product I developed that is essentially a step by step blueprint on how to start a successful web hosting company.

Not only does my course show you how to do everything, it practically hands it all to you on a silver platter!

I have specifically designed The HostLauncher Course to be extremely user friendly - if you know some basic HTML editing skills, you have all the knowledge you need to start your own web host!

In my course, I cover things like:

• How to easily make money in a crowded industry.
  • How to make your web hosting company stand out from the others.
  • My secret methods for getting customer after customer.
  • The hottest niches to market.
  • Ways to keep you and your company safe.
  • And much, much, much more.
I even design a web host and detail each process every step of the way.

But Dan, why would I want to pay for your course when I can learn it all for free online?

Let's just put it this way: over my 7 years of experience, I have tried just about everything when it comes to web hosting. There are some things that I found to work really well, while some other tactics failed miserably.

During my trials, I have wasted plenty of money on things that I thought would work - but ended up tanking miserably.

Sure, you could definitely learn a lot of it online - however the amount of time you will have to spend locating the info you need, will heavily outweigh the cost of my course. Not only that, but I will tell you exactly what you need to do to be successful. That knowledge alone is worth way more than what I am charging for my course.

Come give the HostLauncher course a try here. I guarantee you by the time you are done it, you will have a hosting business already on the road to success.

Last edited:
Want Proof? Here is a screen shot of my current invoicing software that I installed a little more than 2 years ago:
yes i do, what host is the screenshots of??

Erm...I just noticed this, but its lying:

Easy answer: Heck NO! There is more than enough customers in the market now and it will only continue to grow as more and more people get online and want a web presence. I see this same question on forums all the time - even to this day it's one of the most popular questions out there...and the answer is still the same.

There are few customer left in the market due to the recession.

Erm...I just noticed this, but its lying:

There are few customer left in the market due to the recession.

Haha yeah right! there are plenty of customers - in fact, I only see the number of sites started go up as the economy gets worse. A lot of people losing their jobs are now turning online to make money - and as you know, you need a website for that.

And business customers will always be there. If a company makes money off their website, they are going to keep it online regardless of how the economy is doing.

Back