• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

A little early... but happy new year!

Most of the Chinese people here are in the Free Webspace forum, looking for places to host their warez, and sites that don't conform to the rule many hosts use, 'English Sites Only' -- not in the General Discussions forum :p

Meh, don't generalise :p. You don't forget China has a population of 1 billion. And I'm technically not a Chinese citizen.

Hmmm... If only I didn't live so far away from the city, I wanna see that dancing dragon thing again, that rocks. Plus there will have to be fireworks, sorry to generalise again, but Chinese+Celebration=Fireworks.

If LeX is right, its New Year here...

Happy New Year!!!!! (of the rabbit I believe)

You guys are really stuck in the past :p. This year's the year of the chicken. The year of the rabbit was in 1999.

All the small stores are gonna be closed tomorrow...all the restaurants are going to be open. ;)

(in my neighborhood anyway)

Back