• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

a Malaysia chinese boy asked for help ! would u help him ?

Originally posted by Tazzman
To answer the question when I'll reopen a limited amount of signups:

I'll be accepting about 50 signups at the end of next week (Thursday or Friday) on an Ensim based server. Just have to wait for the DNS to propagate and I have to go off for a few days next week (Monday - Thursday) on a school project to study the impact of shipping on the marine environment :yawn:

Fast server?

Celeron 1.7 GHZ
512 MB ram
60 GIG 7200 RPM harddrive
Server is with UnitedColo.com, looks like it's on a 10 MBIT port, meaning it can burst to about 1.3 MB/s incoming and outgoing.
Bandwidth is multihomed with a preference for PAIX.

I don't discriminate against race as you'll find a fair number of current users to be asian.

Regards.

My server is faster :D

Pentium 4 2.0ghz
512ddr ram
60 gig 7200 rpm hardrive
100mbit ethernet card
Ensim

its that my connection sucks :cry2:

about "my company" meant that company i working as a partimer there !( thats my cousin company ) i'm gonna to resign, cause i have to face to me final exam ! so i need this space and domain name as my online portfolio.. !

Last edited:
i'm glad to knowing u all here ! i'm so happy..that u guyz can host me with my request ! :)
once agains.. Thankz you all very much to help me !

Originally posted by Tazzman

Is that a P4 with the old or the new chip architecture? If it's the old architecture, a P3 1GHZ will beat it to a pulp when it comes to webhosting ;)

It's the new chip architecture. :D

and my RAM says 523mb DDR even tho im sure i put a 512 in :confused2

Originally posted by raz0r

It's the new chip architecture. :D

and my RAM says 523mb DDR even tho im sure i put a 512 in :confused2

Faulty RAM :D. Avoid this host at any cost or face downtime caused by hardware problems:D :D

edit: It's a joke only OK:p

Last edited:
Back