• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

A multi Msn , ICQ chat program??

olle

I am tired of my friends wanting me to install ICQ, MSN, AOL etc..
I know i have read it before about a program that has it all of those chat programs.. trilobit or something.. anyone can give me a link for that to download???!

ps. if know a better multichat program can you also give me links??
thanks i advance , Olle!

Trillian is very reliable :classic2: although that of course depends on what you mean by 'reliable'...it's more the chat servers that you have to worry about, and these programs have no control over them.

There is one more, which is also very good. http://www.miranda-im.org/ I've tried trillian and miranda and I'm thinking that miranda is better. Look at it, it is freeware. As fair as I know it is also opensource.

I've seen a screenshot of Trillian Pro, it looks much nicer, that the free Trillian.

Originally posted by notnamed
Trillian is very reliable :classic2: although that of course depends on what you mean by 'reliable'...it's more the chat servers that you have to worry about, and these programs have no control over them.

yeah, I recommend Trillian too, it's great!

Back