• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Action Realty

Originally posted by velton
u r won . ur site look better than that current site desinging .

That is NOT the topic of discussion here! :angry2:

I asked for feedback and comments to be placed about my client's website, nothing more! :angry2:

the color scheme doesn't really say "professional realty site". lime green text on a black background?

Originally posted by DeepList.com
That is NOT the topic of discussion here! :angry2:

I asked for feedback and comments to be placed about my client's website, nothing more! :angry2:

all right all right .. am sorry okay .. but now , i think u can feel it when u r talking bad bout others ppl site desining when they asking for review .

Originally posted by velton
i think u can feel it when u r talking bad bout others ppl site desining when they asking for review.

I do not mind if people want to post negative comments about my sites, just as long as they tell me why they thought of it that way. Everybody is entitled to their own opinions. Just please remain on topic. Thank you. :)

Originally posted by digital.bath
lmao!! WTF are you on about?
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?threadid=149111

looks like you're one of these "change your browser to this resolution and set your screen to this color setting and download this plugin and only use internet explorer just to vew my site, please" designers.

you're also an arrogant prick who, by the look of that thread, can't take a bit of criticism... even when you ask for it.

Last edited:
lmao!! i can't take critisism? i think you'll find more than one person operates the site for starters, and secondly.. read what you've put. i think you're talking about yourself here :) regardless.. your site design still sucks, and i'm sorry if i don't like people with enough common sense to change their screen resolution. no where have i asked people to download plug ins or change their color settings. if i have - quote me. if you can't.. i suggest you shut up.

oh.. and..

Not Quite Derek, Not Quite says:
well whats her name - its obviously a her
..very funny, scotty. now beam up my clothes. says:
its a he..
oh so whats his addy
lol
i dunno..
its in a forum
http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=394401#post394401
keith - the name says it all really
lol
neways, as long as i know how great u r
i dont care what other ppl think

Last edited:
how big a nerd do you have to be to assume such things about a guy you don't even know? i guess it all comes down to maturity level i guess, or lack thereof in your case.

and there are just wayyy too many similarities between you and "that other guy" in the wht forum. sorry, but i'm just not as stupid as you want me to be.

so... you continue running your personal little e/n site there while blasting people for criticism that you originally asked for, and i'll continue making money while doing websites for other people.

i'll tell you exactly what they were thinking:
"hmmm, this looks good, we're going to let this guy do our site for us".

once again, all it takes is common sense. :cool:

all ive got left? no.. i just realised you're not worth my time :)

and what does BANNED have to do with the price of cheese? we weren't being negative about his design.. and.. even if we were just being negative, i could talk about how wonderful Jan is.. how on earth would that encourage design? and.. and.. don't people have to have designed anyways to even be in this thread?

..well then..

there, i redesigned the entire site to shut you up. you know i can't sleep at night with you unhappy. :rolleyes:

Back