• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Adding images to youtube videos

GeorgeB

Chairman/CEO TMCG
NLC
I just watched a youtube video ad from a company local to me. Their ad was pretty awesome. One thing that I noticed, is that they had the company logo and sometimes text come onto the screen while the video was playing. I have never seen this done before.

I have seen video and text/logos, but not on the same scene as the video.

Can anyone shed some light as to how this works? Here is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDriqiTow8A&feature=player_embedded

Didn't watch the video, as I'm on a really slow Internet connection right now, but you would normally need some sort of video editing software for that.

That's just very basic text/image over video. Pretty much any video editing software will do what they did in the video. Windows Live Movie Maker does it as one free example.

That's just very basic text/image over video. Pretty much any video editing software will do what they did in the video. Windows Live Movie Maker does it as one free example.

exactly, pretty easy to do, yell if you need some assistance

I have a couple different software's I can use. Just not sure how they got the logo to appear moving around the video at the same time?

Back